Discussion: GOP Senator Reveals GOP's Biggest Fear If Obamacare Goes Down In Court

I don’t think they ever considered that an ACA Death Panel would sit in judgement of the GOP. Whoops! The Law of Unintended Consequences hasn’t been blocked or repealed by Congress, so…sucks to be them. I think it’s time to pop some more popcorn and settle in on the couch. There’s no series out there that can compete with the GOP Implosion. Even GoT doesn’t have this much carnage, double-dealing, and plot twisting.

3 Likes

An effort by our current GOP to wreck anything resembling healthcare reform without a plan of their own, succeeding at it, and then people dying because of a loss of coverage? So he’s afraid that America is going to see all of this for the exact thing that it is?

3 Likes

But but but…what about President Obama’s “cheerleaders in the media”?

Because there are just so many of them.

3 Likes

Why should he care, he’ll have 6 years in, that is lifetime pension and health care at taxpayers expense, nice gig…

1 Like

Shoots self in foot. Screams “Look what you made me do!”

I would take them a good couple hours to make this problem go away. But they won’t do it until they think they might lose an election because of it.

Those “sad sack stories about people dying” are just so unfair to the Republican party. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with these people?

9 Likes

Unlike all the completely bogus and just plain made-up stories from conservative organizations about people losing coverage when the ACA took effect.

4 Likes

So, just to clarify, Sen. Johnson isn’t worried that his “sad sack” constituents could lose access to life-saving healthcare, he’s simply worried that it might make him look bad.

18 Likes

Ask Chuck Todd - it’s not their job to explain the truth or push back the lies.

3 Likes

I love how they act like those attacks would be unjustified or unfair.

2 Likes

Luntz logic: “See, if the government doesn’t fully pay for an experimental elective surgery for an 85-year-old terminal cancer patient, then that’s a death panel, but if the government helps a 25-year-old access basic health insurance for primary care, then that’s a totalitarian government takeover of healthcare.”

11 Likes

Funny.

Maybe that footage could be licensed for the ads?

Except that his Congressional pension will be very small, because he only became vested in it this year, and it will return him about $7000 to $10,000 a year at most.
He will have to pay for his own healthcare.

These facts are easy to look up.
Why are you posting such nonsense?

1 Like

The GOP brought this on themselves.

1 Like

I thought I’d make it easy for you to have accurate information next time you post on this subject:

3 Likes

“Sad sack” stories? The lack of empathy is just astounding.

Also, if the SC does vote it down, I wonder how many lawmakers will have the courage to say we were wrong with the ACA…let’s do single payer like we should have, that way no employers can bitch and drop hours just below full time.

2 Likes

…And could have been fixed it with a one page clarification that has been done a thousand times before

3 Likes

It is a gigantic piece of clickbait they have no ability to ignore, even if they wanted to. Greedy bastards would feed on the news carcass of this for months.

2 Likes

What a fucking moron. So nice to know that, especially after this clueless atrocity of an interview, Ron Johnson could get a Senate challenge from Homer Simpson and STILL lose.
What is it about these idiot Teabaggers and their propensity to spout things that will surely destroy them in the media? Is the FoxNews bubble really that hermetically sealed?

1 Like

These depraved bozos suggest that dying people are an annoyance on the level of buzzing gnats.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available