Discussion: GOP Rep.: Obama 'The Most Racially Divisive President' Since Civil War

the socks. what about the socks?

“…Would that pep ya up some?”

3 Likes

“It’s a part of the Democratic party’s campaign strategy to divide Americans based on skin pigmentation,”

Then why are the GOPers/Teatrolls the ones who are always saying the things (like what I just quoted) that do that job for them?

5 Likes

I’ve really tried to look at President Obama’s rhetoric and positions objectively to see what they see, and I never see this at all.

I just don’t get it. When does the president tell minorities that they are doing poorly because of racism? or anything similar for that matter?

6 Likes

He explained he believes members of the Democratic party win office by dividing the American electorate by race.

yes they are. by making sure all people have the right to vote. not allowing discriminatory hiring practices. trying to balance educational opportunities. helping the poorest to get nutrition. by voting for an african-american for president. these are devicive? no apologies here.

6 Likes

Sounds like you’re suggesting he hightail it to a refuge in Oregon.

1 Like

“When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression” - Unknown

9 Likes

Professional-Jection

2 Likes

“He’s clearly the most racially divisive president we’ve had since I’ve been alive,” he continued.

“And don’t get me started on how divisive the Jews were in Nazi Germany!”

6 Likes

Well, to call Obama second to Lincoln, I, er, I guess that’s quite a compliment!

7 Likes

…and I know all about the Negro!

2 Likes

I’m always amazed how seemingly accomplished professionals can torture logic to arrive at a conclusion their own words contradict.

3 Likes

And of course, due to who he was speaking to, no one asked for the specific instances where Obama was clearly racist: direct quote statements not taken out of context (maybe ‘Travon Martin could’ve been my son’?); direct legislative proposals he made, both while President and as a Senator; maybe he made comments about ‘Whitey’ and ‘Wetbacks’ and ‘Chinks’?

You know? I’m pretty sure he won’t be able to come up with any, directly attributable to the President. But you and I wouldn’t have to work real hard to find those types of comments made by people who opposed him.

And they’re already starting on the misogynistic comments with respect to Hillary. Someone yesterday made a statement about how she couldn’t control her husband, how could she possibly be President? I responded that if marital relationships were a contingency for being a good President, then how did he explained the Sainted Ronald Reagan and his multiple marriages, including infidelity. Funny, how he had no answer.

As far as this numbnut is concerned, projection is everything.

6 Likes

Only to you white racist. The rest of us have been very pleased. You hate O because he is everything you are not. Smart, smooth, handsome, got a great wife and kids, and he’s not a racist. (And probably plays golf better than you too!)

5 Likes

Yea but Clinton was the first!

You have to put your super sekrit GOP Decoder Ring on to figure out what Rep. Brooks means:

“racially divisive” = “keeps reminding us that there are Those People out there”
“economically divisive” = “keeps reminding us that there are Poors out there”

4 Likes

This is standard republican speak. Whatever you’re doing that’s negative, accuse the other side of doing it instead.

6 Likes

technically it is the half from his father’s side they have the problem with…

Half is larger than one drop, after all.

2 Likes

honestly they really only hate Obama about 3/5 as much as they hate Hillary…

or am I wrong and they hate the constitution.

6 Likes

The cognitive dissonance displayed by the individual members of the GOP is nothing short of astounding. And more than a little bit disgusting.

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available