Discussion: GOP Rep.: Obama 'The Most Racially Divisive President' Since Civil War

Poor bastard. Five days short of seven years and he still can’t come to grips with the concept of a black President.

26 Likes

What? Was he away in reheab for all of Bush the lesser’s years? What a schwuck.

6 Likes

currently reading the forum rules

Yea I know what I want to say,but…

6 Likes

I bet the poor thing can’t tie his own shoes…

4 Likes

The only thing that this president could do to be more divisive is to be lynched on the WH grounds by a white supremacist mob. STFU Mo, and go back to dreaming of the days of slavery.

6 Likes

This dude is so far gone with hate that no intervention could help him.

9 Likes

These racists are so AWFUL. They are proud of their vile deformity.

8 Likes

[“There probably has not been a more racially divisive, economic divisive president in the White House since we had presidents who supported slavery,” Brooks said on Alabama radio show “The Dale Jackson Show,” according to audio posted by Buzzfeed News.

“He’s clearly the most racially divisive president we’ve had since I’ve been alive,” he continued.]

I did not know that the Alabama goober unit #465 WAS alive.

5 Likes

Obama ‘The Most Racially Divisive President’ Since Civil War

Translation:

He’s a nr!**

13 Likes

These remarks are both “true” and so rich in the irony. As krusher said:

And further, to say that the Democrats look to racially divide the country and scoop up all the non-white votes…this is only a “problem” for the GOP “Southern Strategy” now that there are more non-white voters.

Sheesh

13 Likes

The perfect intelligence challenged voter the RW adores…SamCooke’s description of a know-nothing… Not Sam Cooke.

2 Likes

Interesting that he didn’t choose Woodrow Wilson (a Democrat, even!) who screened fucking Birth of a Nation IN the White House. It’s not Obama’s fault you’re racist, asshat.

13 Likes

Mo Brooks is probably the single most likely Congressional representative to have maintained a long term sexual relationship with an ungulate since the War of 1812.

That said, now let us hope that the man above answers our fervent honest prayers in getting the voters of Alabama’s fightin’ Fifth, some of whom may well be able to both read and write in language discernible to humans, this November to pull their appendages out from their own favored ungulates long enough to attend to their only other evident duty.

8 Likes

So the GOP’s racist Southern strategy which was devised in the 1960’s after civil rights laws were passed to prohibit further discrimination by Southern states against blacks, that’s all President Obama’s fault?

Got it.

13 Likes

Obama is racistly divisive.

3 Likes

Mo Brooks is the stupidest senator we ever had, well ever.

6 Likes

He is absolutely clueless or just a lying FK. I’ll take the latter. Listen up, Mo. It is NOT the President’s fault that your latent racism emerged when a black man became President. You seem to ‘think’ that old, white men understand the country and all it’s problems but President’s of color are unable to. This is call bigotry and when you open your mouths you infuse it with racism.

6 Likes

This statement from Brooks damn near have me an orgasm. Now THIS is the shit I’ve been wanting them to say! This is it. Just come on out and blame the black president for being black, blame him for your uncut racism. Do it, get it out, feel good! And Democrats, come election time, play this clip on every black radio station. Play it again and again and again because there will be no better GOTV effort than reminding black people that these last several years of intransigence, that all the despicable comments about the president, that the explosion of white rage, that the Republicans think it’s all our fault. We’re still bussin’ up the chifforobe.

28 Likes

I’d say inclusive considering his parentage.

1 Like

They say that experience is so much in this life.

When I retired in 2011, most of the people I taught would not even yawn today at someone like Mo Brooks. They feel that they have other things to preoccupy themselves with.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available