Discussion: Fox News: Ben Carson Warns Trump Camp Bracing For More Revelations

Wow. I’ll have to go over to the Huff Post.

How fast and how far can the down ticket Republicans run away from Donnie?

1 Like

My eight (out of 1200) Facebook friends who are total idiots, i mean, sTrumpets, are posting pro-drumpf posts as I type this. They are not going to change their minds.

2 Likes

Damn it Jim, I’m a doctor, not a miracle worker…

7 Likes

Donald Trump has Amway Disease: Only his friends and family buy what he’s selling, and that’s a stretch…

6 Likes

He looked at Trump’s fruit salad…

I have a feeling we’ll be hearing the phrase, “spiking the football” quite a lot over the next four weeks.

2 Likes

There’s a very good (electoral & moral) reason to now shift toward hanging Trump and Trumpism around the necks of every GOP running for office who didn’t completely condemn all of the other preceding crap that came out of Trump’s tic-tac hole. If this doesn’t cost the GOP some serious electoral losses, then they will just nominate someone only slightly less buffoonish next time, but with most of the same extremist views.

9 Likes

But what if the October surprise really is HO quitting the race? What if the Koch bois slip him a few XXXLarge under the table to GTFO?

This has been a wacky unnatural election season.

HO might just decide the con is up and grift on over to merchandising his followers in the premeire of the tRump Channel

1 Like

Literally anything is possible. But for Donald the worst case scenario isn’t necessarily all that bad. He brays that the fix was in, Hillary cheated, and yet he made a historic achievement as a political newbie gifted beyond the measure of ordinary mortals, nobody else could have done what he did and blah blah blah plus which he gets his followers all outraged and stirs up the trouble and destruction his sort of disordered mind craves above any other accomplishment. He is regarded by millions as a horrible, chaotic force, which in his mind is no problemo because inflicting pain makes him feel alive. So it’s all good, you know? If money meant that much to him he’d have done what was necessary to make it over the years. I think he has other, darker motivations.

4 Likes

Well, for those Republicans with stronger stomachs, this might finally make them puke. CNN has October 2006 clips of Howard Stern and Trump discussing Ivanka’s figure and agreeing that she is “a piece of ass.” Yes, it’s from RedState.

2 Likes

Famous line from Blazing Saddles …

Let me just drip this out :astonished:

3 Likes

I think he’d like to go down in history as the person who destroyed earth and all it’s living creatures.

the irony escapes him.

3 Likes

Oops. You beat me to it. I just read this and posted upthread. October 2006. Trump and Stern detailing Ivanka’s figure. How many more Republicans will turn from Trump in disgust over this?

Heh.

Didn’t understand it back int eh early 1970s when it was the rage, still don’t understand it.

Thank the FSM.

:wink:

The best sex scandals live at the corner of Karma and Schadenfreude.

5 Likes

I’m with the people who think that this is a diversion. After this election is over, people will be saying that it’s fine to beat up protestors and build walls and send refugees to die just as long as you don’t get caught groping white women.

But what I really wonder about is why none of this (clearly known to at least some republican families) didn’t come out at all in the primary season. Did they just think they wouldn’t need it? Or that nobody else had it?

7 Likes

You mean outside neurosurgery? Never. But with this one, I suspect Carson is having a stopped clock moment. Can you imagine the Clinton camp not having an embarrassment of riches to work with? Can you image any politician with this treasure trove not using it as well as they can? Can you imagine the Clinton camp’s use being anything but a strategic beauty?

5 Likes

Ivanka, whose looks have allegedly benefited from cosmetic surgery, does indeed resemble Paris Hilton. Coincidence?

It didn’t come out earlier b/c republicans didn’t want to lose drumpf’s supporters. Look at the reaction from the republican base today…they are PISSED that the conservative hierarchy is abandoning their great orange leader. The GOP made a deal with the devil when they used their southern strategy and invited the so-called ‘christian’ right in, and…as someone upthread said…they sowed the wind, and now they’re reaping the whirlwind.

The GOP has not had control of its base for over a decade, and anyone paying attention would realize that. They had this (or similar stuff), but were too scared to use it, and I’m fucking thrilled to watch them stand in stupefaction as the whirlwind swirls around them.

8 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available