Discussion: Founder Of 3D-Printed Gun Company Charged With Sexual Assault Of Child

1 Like

So the NRA will obviously set up a GoFundMe account to help out the poor chap with his legal bills?

23 Likes

I’m sure the court will be happy to set up a hearing with the accused and the minor in question for, say, Friday at 10 a.m. And if she doesn’t show, they’ll set him free.

22 Likes

Turds of a feather

4 Likes

Oh holy fuck I’m shocked, SHOCKED!!

:expressionless:

9 Likes

I was thinking the NRA and their major money contributors, gun manufacturers, didn’t like people being able to make their own guns. Sure they probably make more money off ammo, but still want to also make even more beyond that off guns.

7 Likes

So are you suggesting that they dump Trump to defend this guy? I thought that they are experiencing an embarrassing shortage of cash flow these days?

2 Likes

An affidavit reviewed by the newspaper alleges that a girl under the age of 17 told her counselor at the Center for Child Protection that she had sex with a 30-year-old man, whom she identified as Wilson, at a local hotel on Aug. 15. The man paid her $500, according to the report.

So, Pizzagate does exist. With Republicans. And gun nuts. In Texas. :unamused: (This is NOT my shocked face).

24 Likes

My karma just ran over your dogma.

7 Likes

Note to @allegra: First reference to “Wilson” is missing form the top of the story.

File this one under, “If you’re going to be famous (or infamous), don’t do dumb shit. Because it Will come out.”

11 Likes

Most retrospectively unsurprising unexpected news item ever.

18 Likes

What, people pay for horseplay now? Never mind, I’m sure it’s some youthful indiscretion. He’s white, male, and only 30 years old

18 Likes

The Trump administration settled with Wilson earlier this year, allowing him to share the 3-D weapons plans online.

Trump’s version of gun control

6 Likes

He went by the username “Sanjuro,” per the affidavit reviewed by the Statesman.

In the lead-up to their encounter, they shared nude photographs, and Wilson, via text, allegedly shared his name and told her he was a “big deal.”

17 Likes

Yep so famous he pays for sex with underage girls.

10 Likes

Wow, With the right kind of grooming and care, in twenty years, he’ll make a great candidate for the SCOTUS.

28 Likes

Does Mr. Wilson have a first name? Rhetorical: it’s Cody, but it doesn’t appear anywhere in the story.

ETA: It couldn’t happen to a nicer guy, but I shudder for that poor girl.

5 Likes

4 Likes

Only a good child with a toy gun

5 Likes