Discussion: Former Fiorina Staffer: I'd Rather Go To Iraq Than Join Campaign For Prez

Like Trump, she has “chaptered” the business she presided over. Layoffs and stiffing suppliers and creditors. It’s the way bidness is done in plutocratic greed-land.

3 Likes

Yah, she does look like an older woman who had a lot of work done to look like Victoria Beckham and it was an utter failure.

Exactly. My late sis was a dedicated HP employee for 30 years. One reason she sought to work there and stayed on was their commitment to their employees. Over the years there were several tight periods where hours and other expenses were cut etc. so that people didn’t have to be laid off. Bonuses were earnable, other bennies good, but the big thing was that if you worked hard and were loyal your job was safe. That ended with Fiorina. With a bang.

13 Likes

Meanwhile, Carly has already ordered the drapes. She picked up a complete Downton Abbey interior at Ex-Rep. Aaron Schock’s yard sale for only $40K…

5 Likes

Deadbeat CEO’s.

5 Likes

I wish I had thought of that. But spot on

Which big donors?? Her only big donor is her own bank account.
And I surely hope her campaign depletes it rapidly so we can be rid of her and her evil face.

“I’d rather go to Iraq than work for Carly Fiorina again.”

Me too.
– HP retiree

7 Likes

I can see it now - she’ll offshore all government jobs to China, move the federal reserve to the Cayman Islands and outsource the military to Russia - isn’t that the corporate way?

4 Likes

I don’t know about you but my brain autocorrects such inadvertent errors. Have you never taken the test where all the letters are scrambled except the first and last and yet you can read it perfectly easily? What is the point in picking on typos? Does it make you feel good?

2 Likes

The only reason this harpy is “running for President” is that Reince (“The Obvious Anagram”) Preibus decided he didn’t want an all-male slate. She’s a token, and a pretty poor one at that. Good luck, Carly, you’ll go real far…as far enough from me as you can get would be appreciated.

I’ve seen grown men pull their own heads off rather than work for Carly Fiorina again.

4 Likes

And, it makes them feel so “entitled.”

2 Likes

And don’t forget the most important one: Fight for a minimum wage of $1.

1 Like

Fiorina has a lot of nerve. Did she believe the families and staff she ruined wouldn’t tell the truth about her?

Maybe she thought she’d hired them on commission or something…?

Have to keep those " expenses " low. That’s how you make the big bucks.

1 Like

I dunno. Professionalism in the media? Does it make you feel good to ask someone if it makes them feel good to notice non-professional prose from a professional writer?

4 Likes

She looks like the love child of Secretariat and Cruella DeVille.
But without the charm.

4 Likes

She failed at business so she’s just angling for an eventual Fox spot now. She wants to join all the other failed Republicans at the Fox trough.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available