Discussion: Flake: 'I Just Don't Understand' Why Bill To Protect Mueller Isn't A GOP 'Priority'

1 Like

Oh, Jeff, if you havenā€™t figured it out by nowā€¦

What an idiot.

35 Likes

And I just donā€™t understand how an adult, much less a sitting US Senator with no re-election concerns, can be such a feckless, weak-minded person.

The world is a mysterious place indeed.

30 Likes

Presidential Timber right there, for sure.

7 Likes

I have come to the conclusion that Flake is totally sincere about everything he says, heā€™s just also very likely the most naĆÆve and simple-minded person to ever serve in the Senate.

But no matter. After January we will never hear another thing about him, ever.

14 Likes

He still thinks the Reagan doctrine ā€œnever speak ill of a fellow republicanā€ is applicable to the current stunted and malicious majority.

6 Likes

ā€œIt is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends on his not understanding it.ā€ ā€“ Upton Sinclair.

31 Likes

Because everyone in the Republican leadership has known for a long time that Donald Trump personally conspired illegally with Vladimir Putin individually.

The Republicanā€™s (what) eighteen-something Presidential candidates didnā€™t all denounce Trump in the strongest possible terms because their different consultants focus grouped the same thing.

They all knew. They all know now!

30 Likes

No, Flake is absolutely right. Thatā€™s why Iā€™m looking forward to him and Susan Collins introducing legislation to protect Muellerā€™s position and the investigation first thing never morning.

23 Likes

Tepid, at best.

Frailty, thy name is Flake.

6 Likes

Maybe Flake,just maybe,there are many other Putinā€™s Puppets in the Republican Party that would like to remain under cover and continue to sell out our country quietly.

10 Likes

Really, Jeff? You really canā€™t see how GOP legislators donā€™t see it as a priority to protect someone who is investigating Republican tax evasion, campaign criminality, obstruction of justice, and potential treason?

The motivation there is completely inscrutable to you?

Perhaps you should look up the word guilt.

17 Likes

Silly Flake, the answer is simple. Republican Senators fear Hair Furor.

7 Likes

God when will this man be gone? The reason his ā€œbillā€ isnā€™t being brought to the floor is ensures Mueller delivers the goods and thereā€™s a good chance those goods will be devastating for the GOP. In other words the GOP would like to see Mueller destroyed not protected. And lets not forget that Flake, Ryan and the like read the cards and ran away. Flake knows where this mess is going and ran away to save his own ass. Thereā€™s nothing noble in his bill.

19 Likes

Flake is all hat and no cattle.If it came to a vote he would vote party line like always. Someone needs to build a hot air ballon with your likeness on it.

4 Likes

O my my. Such a bewildered little concern bunny. Hoppity hop. Back down the rabbit hole.

11 Likes

2020 or 2024?

1 Like

Add complicit and heā€™s good to go.

3 Likes

After two years of this GOP coverup, youā€™d think everyone would understand how treason works.

9 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available