Discussion: Democratic Congressmen Introduce Article Of Impeachment Against Trump

1 Like

Will never get floor vote; a complete waste of time. Focus on criminal prosecution.

2 Likes

But but but…IT’S ALL OBAMA’S FAULT!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/12/grassley-probing-how-russian-lawyer-got-into-us-after-visa-denial.html

19 Likes

It’s a start!

Now hang it around every Republican’s neck every time they try to obfuscate for Dumblefuck.

12 Likes

Why is it a waste of time? Let the voters know what can happen if the 2018 elections come out in favor of the Democrats. Stick a thorn in the lion’s paw - maybe it’ll get infected.

17 Likes

Yeah cause this lawyer was the only one who could have implemented the plan to smear the Trumps.

6 Likes

Let’s not allow articles of impeachment to become the new Obamacare repeal bill. Please.

9 Likes

co-sign.

It won’t even get a committee vote, But at least it may keep georgeh and go2goal quiet for a day or two.

13 Likes

Under the Constitution, the President cannot be prosecuted unless he is first impeached by the House and removed from his office by the Senate. After that, prosecute away! That is unless his successor (Pence?) pardons him.

By the way, impeachment and removal has never happened in our history, but then, Nixon resigned just before the imprachment votes were held.

4 Likes

Maybe it’s in the water but here in Los Angeles I’m surrounded by the following congresspersons:

Ted Lieu
Adam Schiff
Maxine Waters
Brad Sherman

And before he retired I lived in Henry Waxman’s district. I think I’ll stay here a little longer.

21 Likes

got any spare rooms?

5 Likes

So is Grassley trying to move a piece off the table, by putting her out of reach of American investigators when she is expelled from the country?

5 Likes

I dunno about that. Is she even here right now? What I do know is that he’s trying help manufacture conspiracy theories that Obama and his “deep state” were behind all of this and that he used his power over the relevant immigration agencies to help her slip into the country to set up Donny Jr. to make it all look like collusion.

9 Likes

How many times did the Russians, I mean Republicans, vote to repeal The Affordable Care Act? 60? The Democrats should introduce impeachment that many times.

19 Likes

8 Likes

More on topic: this is crying wolf and should not have been done yet.

1 Like

Exactly, and they know it isn’t going anywhere. They’re not stupid, but what it will do is get people (the media) talking about impeachment. And if it fires up some Dems and moves some folks away from all this defeatist hand-wringing, well, then it’s time well spent.

14 Likes

I agree
Stop being polite
That got us a stolen SCOTUS seat and a Trump STD
Fuck Trump and all Republicans
If Hillary had won, How many nanoseconds after she was sworn in do you think the Republicans would have waited before starting impeachment?
They would have fired up 5 more BENGHAZI !! and Email investigative committees.
Nice guys finish last

11 Likes

Trumpski has been busy, too. He appeared on CBN with Pat Robertson, who would burn in hell if it existed.

President Trump said Wednesday that Russian President Vladimir Putin would have been happier with his Democratic rival, Hillary Clinton, in the White House.

“If Hillary had won, our military would be decimated. Our energy would be much more expensive. That’s what Putin doesn’t like about me,” Trump said in an interview with Christian Broadcasting Network founder Pat Robertson.

“And that’s why I say, why would he want me? Because from day one I wanted a strong military, he doesn’t want to see that,” the president added.

Trump’s comments come a day after emails reported by the New York Times showed Trump’s eldest son, Donald Trump Jr., agreeing to a 2016 meeting where he was promised damaging information on Clinton as “part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump.”

And his supporters will believe it. Robertson, btw, looks like a very old troll who can’t find his way back to his bridge.

3 Likes