Discussion: Conservatives Freak Out After SPLC Adds Ben Carson To Anti-LGBT 'Extremist' List

Or any other social or economic issue, for that matter.

the comma is your friend :smile:

1 Like

Who really gives a shit what Ben Carson is accused of ? Does anyone really believe that the republican party would really allow a black man to become the republican president of the united states ?

Ah but you make the fatal mistake of not realizing that the REAL God of the Religious Right is Ayn AS IN MINE Rand!

The Repubs have recoiled into defense mode. The only heroes they have these days, Jeb, Carson, Ryand, Romney, Santorum, Newt, Bachman get rung up hard and so fast.
Right now, Jeb is taking daily beatdowns and hereā€™s Carson being revealed by using his words only against him.

Its almost too easy!

Okay, fine. [sigh]

This is actually pretty clever maneuvering on the GOP side. They get to take a few pot shots at the SPLC while also discrediting one of their second tier candidates without actually getting their hands dirty. Which, for anyone watching closely, is becoming the MO for the Bush campaign.

1 Like

Iā€™m guessing if Reagan were president today the wingers would clamor to oust Koope as surgeon general and lobby to install this . . . man.

Logic is not something they are fond of. I donā€™t care what people say about Carson being a brilliant neurosurgeon. He looks and speaks like a total dimwit.

Isnā€™t it about time for Christians to Google ā€œJesus Christā€ and read about just who he was and what he was supposed to represent?

ā€œI like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.ā€
ā€•Mahatma Gandhi

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available