Discussion: CNN Anchor Aliysn Camerota: 'Yes, Roger Ailes Did Sexually Harass Me'

I completely support conservative women who’ve been discriminated against, sexually harassed, etc. What irritates me no end, though, is their inability to recognize that they are enabling the very system that hurts them by working to support the “conservative agenda” of dehumanizing people of color, exploiting low wage workers, etc. They don’t seem capable of empathy unless an issue affects them directly.

Edit to add: Caitlyn Jenner’s recent outrage at Trump, who she supported until he shit directly on her, is a perfect example.

2 Likes

Always remember…the most vociferous supporter, avid participant, and loyal fan of these disgusting beings currently occupies the White House

1 Like

I suspect it was his whole life’s purpose. Sick.

1 Like

Makes me wonder how many “meetings” Megan Kelly had with ailes before she got her own show?

In all of the Ailes and O’Reilly revelations this past year, I have been remembering how the Murdochs and Ailes essentially made FOX into the potent propaganda and fake news power that it currently is by both beating up on Bill Clinton over his extramarital affairs and the Hillary Clinton hatred unleashed upon her as First Lady. Rupert Murdoch knew about both Ailes and OReilly. He didnt care. They were making him tons of money and giving him untold influence over this country’s politics. Let us not forget all of these things as the mainstream media now contemplates the Caligula-like reigns of Ailes and O’Reilly.

2 Likes

Trump voter.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available