Discussion: CNN Anchor Aliysn Camerota: 'Yes, Roger Ailes Did Sexually Harass Me'

Waiting on Palin to get asked the harassment question again.

4 Likes

All these women made a pact with the devil. Sleep with pigs, ya get dirty.

4 Likes

Believe there’s a lot of truth in what you’re saying there.

She was recently asked about her departure and she was very coy saying they have to ask Fox, her contract wasn’t renewed.

6 Likes

Very interesting.

1 Like

“I knew, in my head at that moment, I’m never going to that hotel under any circumstances.”

19 Likes

Imagine being such a powerful, wealthy man and still having to dangle the “play or no pay” card to entice women to sleep with you.

Can’t he just grab 'em by the p***y like the other wealthy idiots?

9 Likes

Aliysn, by refusing to pay to play, wasn’t reflecting the “conservative agenda.” I always wondered what the conservative agenda was about; no wonder so many aging white men support it.

13 Likes

Bill O gets time to write his next best-seller, “Killing Bill O’Reilly”.

Not to spoil the story, but it peaks at “we’ll do it live!”

4 Likes

Those dirty, old, white men aren’t very interested in the ladies, once they learn they are grandmothers.

1 Like

okies

1 Like

aliysn dont flatter yourself dead squirrels wouldnt want to be caught within 100 feet of your coochie

In her case, it probably was for poor performance- she’d just like us to think otherwise .

3 Likes

Sexist much?

10 Likes

And joined Jan 10. Interesting.

2 Likes

That is what I thought watching it.

I’m sorry, I don’t want to pretend to be a better person than I am, but Jesus Christ it’s shocking to read in such stark terms what a god-damn pig Ailes was and what pigs men are who harass women that way. She wants to contribute and do more and he says well, we’d have to work together and I’d have to get to know you better and we’d have to do that at a hotel. If you get my drift. And when she doesn’t fall into his lap he’s vindictive about it. I’m sorry, I’ve known about that crap all my life, but it’s just perennially shocking to to have it laid out like that. Yeesh.

20 Likes

He’d be a great case study in a Deviant Behavior grad level psychology seminar. I just hope the students have strong stomachs, especially if there are pictures of Ailes.

3 Likes

Ever have a woman act all edgy and cautious when you’re simply being nice to her?

You know what some of their experiences have been like.

17 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available