Discussion: Citizen Donald: Trump's Long War Against The 'Dummy' Media

Discussion for article #237558

Hilarious, this is the most fun presidential race ever. That insulting a woman’s physical appearance strategy is
brilliant. Who is his campaign manager. They must be a genius.

3 Likes

Trump criticized someone else as being “unattractive!” Really?? Really??? He’s a laff riot!!

3 Likes

From what I’ve read, Trump hasn’t taken any of the steps necessary to officially become a candidate. Considering the person involved, I’m calling bullshit until he officially becomes a candidate.

The comb-over, trumpie.is the Henry VIII of modern times…Spoiled and fawned over as a younger boy who grows into a old, paunchy, slavish, isolated, vindictive ,rapacious glutton with few morals and no ethics! Fearful and raging at all but his egoist self. Disgusting and classless.!

5 Likes

Republicans are the Harley Davidsons of politics. The passionate brand loyalty they inspire is completely divorced from the quality of the product, and no addition of chrome or subtraction of muffler is going to fundamentally change that.

The Rump, then, is Boss Hoss. So ridiculous and extreme that every rider will say, “nice bike” to his face, and switch to, “what a dumbass” before he shifts out of first gear.

2 Likes

That woulld imply that Trump is willing to listen to advice.

He’s a rich version of Sarah Palin. He doesn’t need no stinking advice.

1 Like

Arianna Huffiington wll be 65 in July.

Now, a femaile is normally most attractive from somewhere in teens to about 22 or 21. Many women look great in 30s and some in 40s. Arianna Huffington is really trying and she looks 10 or 13 years younger.

I am sure somewhere there is a woman finishing her 64th year who looks better than Adrianna. Maybe a bunch actually, but it’s not a common thing. Does he mean that Adrianna looks unattractive next to MIley Cyrus (turns 23 in November)? Well I would agree with that, but will he still need Miley, will he still feed her, when she’s 64? And he’s 109? More succinctly, Donald,
STFU!!

Ah c’mon! He’s smartest, best looking, went to the best cawledge! Have you not been taking notes?

1 Like

“Unattractive inside and out.” Project much, DT?

3 Likes

Ooh, a twofer! Spot on. Spot on.

1 Like

Come on, tell us what you really think.

(Meanwhile, I’ll just repeat your frightfully accurate description.)

Why does anyone pay attention to this buffoon? Why does TPM? He wants attention and unfortunately he gets it, even though there are way more interesting people/issues to focus on.

Donald is to presidential candidates what Caitlyn Jenner is to women…

INDEED Donald…LOL he’s such a DOPE.

Tweeting “Only a fool would buy the @NYDailyNews. Loses fortune & has zero gravitas. Let it die!”
This is the height of irony coming from a guy declared bankruptcy 4 times and has less the zero gravitas.

Performance Art with a huge dose of ego and entitlement. Although I do appreciate his diatribes against Krauthammer and Will. Tres drĂ´le.

Actually, I think Arrianna is more attractive than Miley Cyrus. Anyway, what kind of upbringing could have produced this infantile monster? Isn’t New York embarrassed?

Trump is a jerk, but, he’s right about Will and Sauerkraut.

Trump wishes he was as popular as Harley and had such a devout following. I’ve got a '69 Harley that vibrates and sputters sometimes, is quite the pain to keep tuned and yet it runs after all these years and is really fun to ride. How you compare Trump to one of the greatest motorcycles of all times, I really don’t get.

Trump is another clown in the collection of clowns within the Republican Party. There is nothing particularly special about him unless you ask him that is.

Your analogy was sort of cute but really I don’t see how Harley deserves that insult.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available