Discussion: Chicago-Area Brewery Renames Beer 'F**k Your Hair' Over Trump Remarks

Discussion for article #238091

1 Like

I’m looking for a local pub to hoist one in The Donald’s honor this weekend. But I really think that they should make another batch and bottle it; it’s bound to be a big seller.

23 Likes

ÂĄSalud! :beer:

11 Likes

My Mexican-American wife has many relatives in Chicago
 she doesn’t drink beer but I know she’d love to get her hands on some of this stuff. They could bottle it and sell it like hot tamales.

4 Likes

Y bésame el culo, tambien!

2 Likes

Admittedly, Trump’s hair is bad and the “butt” of many jokes, but it’s not as though you have to look at him naked. Eeeeeeewwwwww!

1 Like
Chinga Tu Pelo

y el caballo en el que has venido.

5 Likes

6 Likes

Look for the Trump press release any minute now
 “I cancelled our beer deal because the beer wasn’t any good – and the makers caved to outside pressure too”.

9 Likes

First amendment usage at it’s finest.

8 Likes

Donny couldn’t have foreseen that a misbegotten run for president would generate the ruin of his empire. New York Mayor De Blasio is reviewing Donny’s many business relationships with NY including a golf course and a skating rink in Central Park.

http://www.newsday.com/business/donald-trump-s-business-relationships-with-new-york-city-under-review-administration-says-1.10599748

10 Likes

If insults were worth billions, then Trump might actually be a billionaire.

Most of these people and corporations and cities that are bailing on Trump were surely already looking for a way out. This display of hatred and ignorance by Trump may be the best thing he could’ve done to further that goal other than badmouthing Reagan or kissing Michele Obama possibly.

The Chump, now synonymous with Donald Trump.

1 Like

Please let ‘chinga tu pelo’ become a catchphrase to replace ‘You’re fired.’

Failing that, let it become Badger-on-Head’s new campaign slogan in an outreach to Hispanic voters. You just know he’ll never know what it means.

PleasepleasepleaseohPUHLEEZE I ask for so little.

6 Likes

I can honestly say that even if Stiggy didn’t come up with this and copied it from somewhere, it is STILL Gold.

2 Likes

Some poor marmot died just so Donald could have something on top of his head. I don’t care if it was wild-caught or raised on an organic marmot farm. It was murdered and skinned to appease this rich little thug’s vanity. Its not the marmot’s fault that they couldn’t get the color right. I’m going to call PETA.

13 Likes

Not a marmot - The Donald’s hair is a caterpillar
http://news.discovery.com/animals/insects/rare-caterpillar-resembles-donald-trumps-hair-130502.htm

5 Likes

Donald Trump: The Champagne of Bottled Urine.

9 Likes

I’d love to get a six-pack of that to bring to my Fourth of July barbecue.

1 Like

Simply because Trump is an asshole is no reason to attack the live ferret that has made a home atop his head.

3 Likes

It’s a beer meme!
#Bung:

#Bung hole:

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available