Discussion: Charles Koch Likely Won't Back A Candidate In GOP Primary

I actually feel sorry for them. Imagine having all that money, and still, all you can obsess about is how to leverage that to gain even more money and power? Especially when you have the wherewithal to ease so much suffering out there. I don’t see an iota of compassion from them or gratitude for the numerous blessings bestowed upon them.

I don’t know these guys. But from the outside, they appear angry, miserable and defensive. In other words, the quintessential Republican.

Charles Koch on Wednesday said that he will likely refrain from openly backing a candidate in the Republican presidential primary, and will instead wait until the general election to throw his support behind the nominee.

Openly the operative word…

Wonder what that will do to the SuperPAV needy wannabes?

Is it too late for TomCotton to file ?

This is a very important point. The Obama agenda was de-railed by Tea Party congressman and other reactionary congressional representatives. The Kochs and their ilk have been buying up the country at the STATE and LOCAL level. The presidential election has become a distracting side show. Think global --or at least national - but vote local.

2 Likes

forgot about Walker the wanker. Think about that, the Kocks really had a lot of faith in that loser that couldn’t even cut it as long as Jindal or Fiorina. That says all that you need to know about their instincts and ability to pick a winner.
They just chose a schmoe and tried to finance him into the Presidency.

They can afford it, although they said they wanted their money back, but still a really bad move with a putz.

(Nice to see an office with books, would like to know the titles )

Charles Koch must have realized what a sorry lot of candidates the GOP has and what a waste of money it would be to support any of them.

I guess that now the Koch’s know Hillary will be the Democratic nominee, it’s not so urgent to support a Republican; She’s so Wall Street friendly they can probably get all they want from Hillary

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available