Discussion: Briefing Ends In Heated Exchange Between April Ryan And The White House

2 Likes

Jesus is watching Sarah. He’s making a list and checking it twice too.

55 Likes

I really hate that woman…almost as much as I hate her dad.

54 Likes

Kudos to the guy to asked “What color is the sky in Trump’s world” as Sarah huffily finished the breifing. Wish I knew who it was.

87 Likes

“She went on to say that standing for the national anthem makes America ‘special and unique.’”

Now that’s dumb. I guess [Godwin redaction] was “special and unique” too.

40 Likes

It is long since past the time where the reporters should be throwing their shoes at Sanders when she lies. I’m leaning toward Team Sarah unless the “press” wises up and stops taking her shit.

10 Likes

“I let you rudely interrupt me and your colleague,” Sanders said.

Still waiting for Sarah to snap and say “uppity”.

You know it’s only a matter of time…

80 Likes

I wish the rest of he milquetoasts had half the balls of April Ryan.
Thats what those bullshit Lie fests need
The whole press core calling her out every time she chucks out another whopper or soft-shoes with a non answer

72 Likes

HAHAHA
Reporter just asked 6 of the" eagle supporters" at the white house Who was the eagle’s quarterback playing during the super bowel and nobody knew

85 Likes

Democracy and equality under a rule of law used to make America unique.

63 Likes

Actually, standing for the national anthem does NOT make the US special or unique. Brits stand for God Save the Queen. The French stand for la Marseillaise. Canadians stand for Oh, Canada.

(OT: The US and Canada, two nations so close–at least until tRump–that their national anthems have the same last line.)

48 Likes

No other country in the world stands for their own national anthem like the USA does now! MAGA!

These people are idiots.

36 Likes

She went on to say that standing for the national anthem makes America “special and unique” and that the President is not going to “back down” on that stance.

20 Likes

She went on to say that standing for the national anthem makes America “special and unique” and that the President is not going to “back down” on that stance.

Neither will we.

32 Likes

Looks like the White House Press Corps gave all their cojones to April Ryan.

45 Likes

Some one needs FOIA the visitor logs STAT!

12 Likes

Trump-McConnell-Ryan = Republican white christian nationalism and fascist rule over anyone who is not part of their racist push! McConnell is the worst of the three…along with his wife who only donates to scholarship funds that are walled off from minorities. Yup…Elaine Chao and her billionaire parents prohibit their scholarship donations from being used to help under served black students. That is racism in spades…and she still took the so called charitable tax donation which means we all subsidized her racism.

11 Likes

Yeah, but it’s the way she oozes contempt for the press and honesty that really makes her what she is.

19 Likes

Actually Sarah, NOT standing for the National Anthem is what makes America “special and unique”.

72 Likes

While all this was going on:

He pointed to the heavens, and he looked, unprotected, directly into the sun for several minutes. Meanwhile, elsewhere in the White House, Meliana scowled and off in the distance, a dog barked.

46 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available