Discussion: Breitbart Attacks Wrong Loretta Lynch

Discussion for article #229987

I’m surprised the wingers haven’t confused her for Loretta Lynn. And they didn’t “update” the story. They buried a correction in the fine print at the bottom.

23 Likes

I’m sure they are on fast forward to get the far right slant on the real Loretta. Haste makes waste which "Bright"Bart has loads of.

2 Likes

The Clintons had the other Loretta Lynch assassinated in Mena AR to keep her lesbian love affair with Hillary a secret and the Loretta Lynch President Obama nominated is a secret Kenyan Marxist al-Qaeda mole who hasn’t really been an US Attorney in New York, but secretly smuggling ebola infected Mexicans over the border in exchange for giving assault weapons to drug cartel members.

33 Likes

Why? The real Lorreta Lynch is a blah person. That’s enough to not make her a “real” American, and she is simply an affirmative action shiftless welfare queen don’tcha know?

(Palin Wink™)

8 Likes

“Never mind…”

For crying out loud people, before going off on a half-cocked rant try to learn some relevant facts so you can go full bore rant instead!

1 Like

All Loretta Lynches are the same. Just like all Muslims and all blacks and all anybody I am opposed to.

But I am sure Andy would approve. His acolytes are continuing to support his journalistic principles…get the charges out first and then worry about the facts.

11 Likes

I’ll bet they knew and printed it anyway, because the words “defended Clinton” were more inflammatory than the real Loretta Lynch being black.

11 Likes

They have printed a correction. I’m surprised. This is such a moronic mistake you’d think they’d take the article down, unless of course they don’t care about the truth and want people to believe it’s the same Loretta Lynch. Idiots, morons, ignorant, right-wing CRAZIES.

2 Likes

BINGO! Or, should I say, Benghazi!?

8 Likes

Yep. It is straight from the GOP handbook. Just like Fox “accidentally” labeling GOPers convicted of a crime as “D” for Democrat on their crawl screen.

4 Likes

wait till the confirmation hearing… you can bet there will be at least one senator utterly shocked to see that the black woman before him is not about to break into a rendition of ‘coal miner’s daughter’… lol

4 Likes

And Beghanzi too …

1 Like

That’s gay-married Benghazi to you. :wink:

3 Likes

No one ever said you had to be smart to be a right wing blogger.

2 Likes

To the GOTP and their fanatical supporters, facts are no obstacle to the pursuit of victory.

4 Likes

In the world of right-wing politics, does it even matter if they identified the wrong person? If Obama is still said by many people to be a Kenyan muslim no matter how many pieces of evidence prove it to be false, do facts matter at all? If it pisses off the rubes, it’s all good.

6 Likes

The usual batships in the belfry…lies to discredit then cover the retraction…if they do one

Disgusting trash!

OUCH !! Bingo.

3 Likes

** Breitbart Attacks The Wrong Loretta Lynch…**

Rank f^cking amateurs.
And proud of it.
jw1

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available