Discussion: Boehner's Bartender Thought He Was The Devil And Wanted To Poison Him

Discussion for article #232009

I guess his bartender knows him better than most people.

22 Likes

In the midst of all that insanity…I still find it believable that Boehner was a dick to him.

25 Likes

Tip your bartenders folks.

18 Likes

It’s not like we pay too much attention to crazy people around here.

2 Likes

Looks like he caught Boehner right after the Tea Party Caucus smacked The Weeper of the House around yet again…Agent Orange gets really steamed and hard to deal with!

And BTW, I can’t imagine anything that the bartender could put in Boehner’s drink that could phase him…after what that liver has endured for decades, poisoning seems a foolhardy assassination strategy.
http://aattp.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/drunk-boehner-490x330.jpg

7 Likes

Well, that’s a pretty sad story all around.

3 Likes

And yet somehow the threats against Obama seem to be laughed off. And, as the old horror movies said, they are coming from inside the House!!

11 Likes

The take away here is that Boehner has a regular bartender. At a country club.

14 Likes

Points scored for that image!!

3 Likes

“He described hearing the devil’s voice in his radio, telling him that Boehner was the devil…”

Hey, hey, that’s wasn’t the devil, that was Michael Savage. [INSERT SOUND FX: RIM SHOT]. But seriously folks, I got a million of 'em…

1 Like

I’m gonna setup a website to collect donations pay this guys legal bills. .Anyone that hates "the Agent Orange crybaby known as Boner, and wants him dead, is a friend of mine. The “enemy of my enemy” theory has carried policy of this country for at least six decades. Why stop now?

4 Likes

TPM:

A former bartender at an Ohio country club frequented by House Speaker John Boehner allegedly thought the Republican was the devil …

While I agree that Boehner is evil - he is a Republican after all - clearly he’s not the devil. No demon could be as incompetent a House Speaker as Boehner.

7 Likes

John should have given him a gift card for Christmas. . . .

Blaming Boehner for ebola is crazy! Unlike blaming Obama for ebola, which is just a good news story, in some outlets.

13 Likes

Boehner’s Bartender Thought He Was Evil And Talked Of Poisoning Him

I’m sorry, but I can only give you half credit for that response, Jesus.

1 Like

OMG. This is pure insanity.

1 Like

“A former bartender at an Ohio country club frequented by House Speaker John Boehner allegedly thought the Republican was the devil…”

Though I thoroughly disagree with his plans to act on it, in my experience, bartenders are excellent judges of character.

5 Likes

Well, we all know he spends a lot of time at the bar.

I will take a cue from the GOP and say can you say for sure he is not responsible for Ebola? How do we know he is not? What documents do they have to prove he is not?

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available