Discussion: Benghazi Chair Returns Donations

If Gowdys dealings are questionable…just think about the kinda shit Issa pulled before being removed as chair? Yet nothing about Issa’s actions as chair from the MMA…

2 Likes

He looks like a wino somebody dressed up in a suit. Those eyes, though, brrrrr. The stone cold stare of a hired killer.

The guy is despotic attention-grabbing pol who now is getting all the attention his small little mind can handle. Memo to Trey: Your 15 minutes are quickly coming to an end…

2 Likes

Please don’t insult Thranduil… Malfoy’s okay…

2 Likes

No, no.

This 3 year witch hunt had nothing to do with Hillary…

I don’t think Trey has the chops for this. Not only his committee but his career is taking a nose dive. The man is pathetic. I hope Hilary puts him out of his misery on Thursday.

3 Likes

Interesting. These two moms, though, are objecting to the attack ad that just came out that puts words in their sons’ mouths, calling it “callous and cruel.” True enough, but limited in scope. Objecting to the whole investigation 3-ring circus would be helpful. I can understand why they don’t want to get in the middle of that, but it would be a good thing to challenge the R’s use of their sons’ deaths for purely political purposes.

1 Like

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x235s_bloodhound-gang-the-roof-is-on-fire_music

Gowdy described last week as being “one of the worst in his life.” I think he spoke way too soon because this week appears to be starting with some very bad news about him and his lying tongue. Supposedly, he was against fundraising on Benghazi in public, but he was raking in the bucks behind the scene. Ooops, someone got caught with his hand in the Benghazi fundraising cookie jar!

I wrote of the previous article, that this is soon to be a SouthPark episode.
I was wrong. This could be the first “two-part” episode…or more.
Frankly I don’t if it’s possible to parodies this clown show, as it needs no exaggeration.

Yes, it would, but they are, at the very least, a long way from applauding the activities of the committee.

“The memories of our lost fellow citizens should not be used for fundraising, nor should their families’ suffering be exploited,” Ware told the Post. “If you hear Trey Gowdy, Benghazi and donate in the same message, Mr. Gowdy would personally encourage you to ignore the request.”

Translation from TEApartese in Standard American English with a non-apoligy apoligy dialect:

We really did not give a damn. I mean we’re Republicans, we take everybodys money. Unfortunetly some people may be offended so we are returning the money because the optics do not look good.

1 Like

Not me ( sort of) I would like to see his misery continue but it is on our dime, so…

1 Like

It’s about time for little Trey to just go home.

1 Like

Oh don’t bring these things up, Gowdy will cry that everyone is picking on him! After all, everyone knows that he is totally unbiased and only seeking the truth!

Yep. And so it has always been. My grandfather was in the foreign service more than a century ago, and went around armed for exactly that reason. (Yeah, it was a slightly kinder, gentler danger when a consular official could protect themselves by carrying a personal weapon…)

It looks like he simply has not shaved in a few days. He probably hasn’t
but pour a little cream on that and let the cat lick it off.

it makes him look like a minor dandy hoodlum on Justified

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available