Discussion: Barricade Crashing Secret Service Agents Drove Through Bomb Scene

I will speculate, with probably a high degree of certainty, that the woman who threw the package is white.

1) No mention was made of her race, because if it had been a black woman that would have been detailed form the first hint of this story hitting the wires.

2) She was not arrested and incarcerated, pending her complete and full payment of all costs incurred by her TERRORISTIC THREATS and ACTIONS.

My brain is in melt down that this woman was not booked and charged, and that she be made to reimburse the government for all costs involved in this stunt.

4 Likes

Can anyone straighten out the Secret Service? These guys are pathetic Keystone Kops.

Weā€™re now on day 2 of hearing news about secret service agents crashing their car and the toss-aside part of all of this is ā€œa woman jumped out of her car, threw a package at the white house and yelled ā€˜Itā€™s a bomb!ā€™ā€ ?! Shouldnā€™t THAT be the newsworthy part?

2 Likes

This is really beyond the pale. Driving drunk, showing up at work drunkā€“that work being some of the most demanding in the world, being late to work due to crashing your car at the entranceā€“while simultaneously interrupting and contaminating an ongoing crime scene.
If I were Obama, I think Iā€™d be Googling ā€œPrivate Security Servicesā€ about now.

Something tells me stuff like this ā€œbombā€ throwing happens a lot around central DC.

The few times Iā€™ve been there, there were plenty of strange people wandering around. Especially in that park across from the White House

At least they didnā€™t bring the hookers with them.

1 Like

Iā€™ve heard that they have problems because the potential hires think theyā€™re going straight onto the Presidential detail, then find out they have to do low-level uniform guard work. Maybe we ought to reverse the process.

Yeah - pay them four times the govā€™t pay rate and hire the same bunch of clowns to do the work. Just like Pisswater

No, the Keystone Kops are like Mossad compared to the current SS.

Try your hand and the new internet meme: Secret Service agent, or candidate in the GOP presidential primary?

I agree how HILARIOUS is this story. Pathetic but hilarious! So investigating a bomb scene with the package suspected of being a bomb. The 2 drunk off duty Secret Service agents drive into the scene crashing into a barricade and drive over the package confirming that it was not a bomb. Ending the investigation. Nice Secret Service work there guys. LMAO

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available