Discussion: Avenatti In Custody Following Domestic Violence Allegation, Official Says

Ha. Maybe he will sue TMZ and make back all the money he had to pay out. No matter how it ends up, he is finished in politics.

2 Likes

No clue

13 Likes

I remain suspicious of this. He was never going to run in 2020–that was smoke. But, I reserve judgment on this. Seems too convenient a set up.

10 Likes

Not an Avenatti fan and it wouldn’t shock me if this is true. I’m gonna wait to see how this plays out though. TMZ is sleaze and I wouldn’t put it beneath them to slander him.

3 Likes

It’s a Soros false flag operation. Fool me once, shame on you!

2 Likes

You could be right. Trumpists have been talking about using charges of harassment and domestic violence against Democrats as a sicko revenge to ruin their careers while simultaneously trying to smear all Democrats as anti-women hypocrites.

[I’m not an Avenatti fan, but we need to remain aware of the right’s love of “dirty-tricks”.]

10 Likes

Have to wait for verification from a respectable source? If it were valid, though, it might take Trump’s “base” away from him.

His full statement includes a thank you to the LAPD for their professionalism. He was arrested suspicion of DV.

10 Likes

Girlfriend?

Melania at the request of her husband?

Boy, I was quite surprised to see some jump on him here. I don’t want him to run for president, but he’s been after Trump for a while.

I always figured they’d try to get him.

They got Al Franken for “inappropriate touching.”

How many of these critics cared about the Assaulter-in-Chief and his disgusting grabs and assaults?

7 Likes

Avenatti In Custody Following Domestic Violence Allegation, Official Says

A modern day Icarus.

1 Like

Sadly, no. Trumpian gloating will commence shortly.

1 Like

If I only had a spine…

2 Likes

Admittedly I always thought Avenatti ran a bit hot so him getting violent doesn’t come as a surprise, however, I would also not be surprised to find out there’s a Project Veritas element to this at some point, depending on who the victim or “victim” is.

3 Likes

Naked ambition makes me want to turn away. A guy who’s made his bones on TV and wants to run for president? That’s like deja vu all over again and it didn’t end well the first time.

7 Likes

Completely agree. He is, in the end, a gigantic noise.

3 Likes

When you poke the bear, they come after you. I don’t worry about him running for President, he’s not going to win the primary. I’m not going to jump on Avenatti unless I see some facts, I don’t like to so easily throw a Dem with a fucking spine under the bus.

We wouldn’t have Cohen where his is now if it were not for Avenatti.

Smells like a Franken deal to me, but if he screwed up, let the chips fall where they may.

Dems are so uncomfortable fighting fire with fire.

9 Likes

AP is reporting it at SF Chronicle and reporting is at CNN as well.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/news/crime/article/Official-Michael-Avenatti-in-Los-Angeles-police-13393079.php?src=hp_totn

From CNN

“We can confirm that today LAPD Detectives arrested Michael Avenatti on suspicion of domestic violence. This is an ongoing investigation and we will provide more details as they become available,” the LAPD Twitter account posted Wednesday.

@valgalky23

1 Like

Dems going after the forest fire that is Trump?

Now, we’ll see.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available