Discussion: Avenatti In Custody Following Domestic Violence Allegation, Official Says

Wait, I didnā€™t know he was a Republican?

20 Likes

Ready for the WHā€¦

14 Likes

Ex Presidential candidate, Michael Avenatti.

27 Likes

Countdown to the first claim itā€™s all a Big Conshpirishy!

4 Likes

Sorry to see this guy has surpassed all of the expectations I had for him.

13 Likes

If you play on the Election Futures site, this would be a good time to cover your short position on Stormyā€™s consigliereā€¦

6 Likes

It looks like someone answered my prayer of ā€œwho will rid us of this meddlesome Republican Helping lawyerā€

Some people wanted ā€œour trumpā€ to run against ā€ ŠÆā˜­mp , Avanatti was a little too close for my comfort ā€¦

But since Avanatti single handedly was responsible for (a) getting KAV put on the supreme Court, and (b) probably costing us McCaskell and Donnellyā€™s and perhaps Nelson seat, and perhaps Heidcampsā€™ as well (she may have been cooked in any event) and the senate majority, I am copying someoneā€™s earlier cartoonā€¦

17 Likes

The only bad thing is that this might lift Hair Furorā€™s spiritsā€¦

12 Likes

sad, but true.

2 Likes

I am far from Avenattiā€™s biggest fan, but I take no pleasure whatsoever in this. Hopefully he will just be off my radar from here on out.

23 Likes

I hope Trump stays radio silent

4 Likes

Flush. I hope no one was hurt.

1 Like

Those are long odds.

4 Likes

That is less likely that for us to suddenly find that Jeff Flake has a spine or Susan Collins any integrity.

8 Likes

Tfw I gotta find out if Stormy is free of her Trump NDA.

2 Likes

Whenever I encounter him on TV I always change the channel.

1 Like

I agree and it isnā€™t what you want to read about someone. I didnā€™t want him to run for president, but his life is changed after this.

3 Likes

So many morons, so little time.

3 Likes

Oops, not so fast.

https://twitter.com/passantino/status/1062856614657515520

12 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available