Discussion: Arizona Anti-Muslim Activist Tries To Raise $10M As He Goes Into Hiding

Discussion for article #236997

Anyone feel like it’s all a racket? Incite hatred + Be Conservative = Money.

94 Likes

He is one stupid hateful individual which puts him in the same company as nutjob Pam Gellar.

19 Likes

Wow. Lead with your chin, and get cold-cocked. Who saw that coming?

17 Likes

The assholery is strong in this one

16 Likes

You will not find me in a hole like we found Saddam Hussein. I’m going to keep living free but keep my protection close and near. I’m a Marine and we don’t run and hide. We hunker down in our fighting hole and we stick it out!

What’s the difference between hiding in a hole and hunkering down?

36 Likes

That was my thought, too. It’s a wonder that the Original Hillbilly Grifter, Sarah Palin, hasn’t started a GoFundMe page for something or other yet.

19 Likes

Half the stuff these right-wing kooks do is to spread their hatred toward others, the other half is just a good old-fashioned grift operation. If they can combine both, well, it’s just a nice little bonus for them.
Sarah Palin is their queen bee.

13 Likes

The spider-web tattoo on that guy’s elbow probably has a higher IQ than he does.

1 Like

The size of the hole, perhaps?

Another psycho grifter attempting to capitalize off of hate and fear. He definitely looks the part.

4 Likes

You will not find me in a hole like we found Saddam Hussein. I’m going to keep living free but keep my protection close and near. I’m a Marine and we don’t run and hide. We hunker down in our fighting hole and we stick it out!

Saddam was hunkered down too Bubba.
I’m predicting his ‘fighting hole’ will be located–
within walking distance of the fridge and the toilet.

jw1

24 Likes

She will, when she finally catches on to GoFundMe. She’s pretty stupid, though, so it’ll probably take a while.

5 Likes

Another grifter conning the weak and afraid out of their money. Oh, wait, its the racist right he’s conning…never mind!..It’s a win-win!

10 Likes

When it comes to grifting, he even outdoes Wasilla Kardashian. (Something I never thought possible)

2 Likes

I would have added run for the GOP presidential nomination.

Freedom of stupidity could probably get Constitutional amendment protection passed today; not that anybody needs it.

His prescription: Act like a hateful asshole, try to rally others to your hateful agenda, fail, claim you are the victim, try to cash in big time. What a complete loser.

11 Likes

Gotta get those GellerDollars. #hatergrifter

3 Likes

Let’s get this straight:

1. Guy knows particular activity upsets a particular group of people, often to the point of violence.
  2. Guy organizes activity for the express purpose of making those very people angry.
  3. Guy expresses shock and dismay that the very people he intended to provoke are angry, at him, for organizing said activity.

While he’s busy asking for charitable donations of cash, he might ask if anyone has any brains to spare, as well.

25 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available