Discussion: Apprentice Transcript Hidden In Plain View: Trump Critiques Woman's Skin

Premieres January 2, 2017, at 8/7c. Sorry.

1 Like

I have NEVER, EVER to my knowledge watched anything by him.

2 Likes

Fifty shades of Donald.

2 Likes

Yes, Miss Universe Alicia Machado. And that’s how we know about her. She won the crown just before he bought the pageant, and so she was under the former owner’s NDA and not his. And that’s why she’s talking.

2 Likes

Here is Emily West (after tRump shit on her) getting a second chance, singing a duet with Cyndi Lauper. Skip the first 28 seconds of screaming commercial bullshit to get to the music (I tried to link to the exact spot, but just in case). Hang around for a few seconds at the end of the number to hear what Cyndi has to say:

While that is good, I only mentioned it first because of the duet with Cyndi.

However, I am a huge Roy Orbison fan, and this bit from about the same time is pretty incredible. Emily actually sounds a bit like Roy in this and I think it demonstrates her versatility:

Also skip the first 30 seconds of screaming commercial bullshit to get to the content.

[ ETA - the Roy Orbison cover is fucking magic. Here’s the full album version:

]

[ E2A - I just can’t stop, it seems. Also, a huge Moody Blues fan. And, if this doesn’t give you chills, you are dead in your soul:

]

1 Like

Naw, he’s not gay. Not that there’s anything wrong with that. He has just been enabled - and actually encouraged and incentivised - to remain the misogynist middle school bully he was for the rest of his life.

Looked up Emily West and Luke Bryan. Not to participate in Trumpism, but she was suffering from poor hair and makeup choices in most photos but looks great in some, maybe later, pics. He is pretty average looking at best. Again, Donald is not gay. Trust me. And god knows we don’t want him.

1 Like

Burnett has come out and said he can’t release the tapes because he doesn’t have the authority.

Not that he would if he could.

Something about it being MGM property and he doesn’t have access.

I’ll try and find the article but my phone is being a Trump and leading me on a merry dance this evening :angry:

TheRealLucifer can do whatever It wants. People are of no consequence.

Yes. I sincerely hope the consequences of his misbegotten campaign will end, not in an NDA, but in summary judgement. Or maybe, things being what they are, a plea bargain and nolo contendere.

3 Likes

Comments on women’s skin from the Orange One

1 Like

Thank goodness for PBS - most of the time, anyway…

1 Like

a $5 million penalty

Beats Dr. Evil by 5…Boo-yah!
(We the people, in order to form a more perfect non disclosure agreement…)

Don’t forget, he’s on camera groping Rudy in drag. I mean, I’m not saying…I’m just saying…

Gee, I hope Ho isn’t going to sue Cyndi

More “locker room banter,” no doubt.
BTW, has anyone else ever used “locker room” and “banter” in the same sentence?

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available