Discussion: AP: HB2 Set To Cost North Carolina More Than $3 Billion In Lost Business

And these same pea brains are the ones who want to “run America [into the ground] like a business.”
They talk a good game. No one sells Snake Oil quite like them.
Well, the pathetic little state of North Carolina, who decided to invest in Snake Oil Futures have just gotten the “Strong Negative Return” on their investment.
Let’s check this out:

PRESIDENT VOTES
Trump 2,339,603 51%
Clinton 2,162,074 47%
Johnson 127,794 3%
Source: Huff Post
Well, well. another state goes into the “Idiot” basket, along with Florida and so many other places.
Maybe, just maybe, people down there will learn someday about voting against their own interests.
Until then, in whatever far off century that might be, I hope the people in North Carolina have all sorts of “fun” paying for this, in all sorts of ways.
I do not like to see anyone suffer. The Republicans want 99% of the people to suffer.
Maybe this is the only way that 99% of the people in North Carolina will learn a lesson.
Some lessons just have to be inflicted in order to be learned, I suppose.
Sorry, but I’m not sorry.

3.76 is closer to 4b than 3.

That sounds like a lot of money, not to mention that once people get used to going elsewhere-they’ll stick to it. SO, there is a reverberating affect.

Bring that shit to Colorado yo, we are all about tourist cash and visitors. And we’ve got skiing and legal weed too, so bonus.

I live in SC, on the NC/SC border about 35 miles from downtown Charlotte. Over the years, liberals and moderates in SC have looked to North Carolina to set an example as a SANE Southern state. Art Pope, Pat McCrory, and other conservative crazies in the NC legislature have really messed up NC in recent years. Of course in SC it’s been the confederate flag flying over the state capitol for many years that caused us to lose money from events we could have hosted and to be the object of scorn. Thank you Nikki Haley - although it shouldn’t have taken the Charleston Massacre to move you to take action, at least you took action on the flag (unlike former governor Mark Sanford - it would have been nice if you had been interested in paving the roads). So this year we get some of the NCAA tournament games in Greenville SC because the NCAA doesn’t want to play in North Carolina. What happens? Idiots in pickup trucks flying confederate flags drive around in the streets of Greenville as a protest. At least both the University of South Carolina women’s and men’s teams have made it to the Final Four. I never thought I would live long enough to see THAT. One of things wrong in both Carolinas is that we had enough conservatives here already who were natives but a lot of conservative people move here when they retire because of low taxes and conservative politics - they make it worse. So let me say this: CONSERVATIVE YANKEES - GO HOME.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available