Discussion: Anthony Cumia Says He Did Not Strangle Woman

Discussion for article #244011

Aw, a touching holiday video…What’s the world coming to when your Christmas prostitute isn’t very jolly?

4 Likes

I knew it wasn’t Hannity because of the picture but I still held out hope.

4 Likes

Who?

3 Likes

"emphatically denies the allegations brought against him, and is optimistic that when the truth comes out, he will be exonerated.”

Isn’t that the same thing as a confession?

2 Likes

“Baseless and without merit.”

2 Likes

Please don’t hold his ex-shock jock status against him and the fact that he is racist and a jerk.
Something, and it may be the ticking, says time-bomb with this guy. He goes off fairly regularly and it’s looking like he has a violent streak as well.

3 Likes

And they were never funny, ever.

3 Likes

Well now, he’s a ripe little turd ain’t he?

3 Likes

Not surprising.

Innocent until proven guilty, but based on the rampant misogyny I heard in the five minutes I could stomach the program, it doesn’t look good.

3 Likes

Now THAT"S entertainment!

One of the two members of Opie & Anthony. When I was younger they were quite popular in New York. They really, really hate women.

3 Likes

“I done it. But my lawyer is actively looking for loopholes”

1 Like

Wouldn’t the word “strangling” imply that the victim was killed?

Perhaps “assaulting” would be a better choice?

Glad she wasn’t killed, of course.

3 Likes

I think usually “choking” is used when it’s non-fatal.

File under “shocking but not surprising” given his history.

3 Likes

Jeez, if he’d killed her he might have gotten his own show on MSNBC.

3 Likes

I vote him most likely to found the Men Who Get Mad At Women Who Make Men Mad club

1 Like

Not really conservative at least in terms of talk radio sort of thing. More like Howard Stern wannabys.

1 Like

Lawyer-ese translation: we are about to begin our comprehensive process of slut-shaming the victim into submission.