Discussion: All Bark, No Bite: Trump Ain't The Negotiator He Bragged About

I have to admit
He is.
But I also have another just as sweet

5 Likes

Trump: all bark, no heartwood.

2 Likes

It is not hard to negotiate from a position of strength. That is all Trump has ever done. Even with his negotiations with banks about his loans he knows that the banks cannot walk away from the amount of money he owes them. So, they have to work things out with him.

However, he is in a different world now where his adversaries can walk away and tell him to go pound sand. See Congress.

Truthfully and at this point, Trounce should be judged by the losses because he has no wins to speak of.

He has quite the impressive list of failures and faux pasā€™. His attempts at militarying have been pitiful. His personal picks are a team of embarrassments. Heā€™s been bitch-slapped by the courts at every turn and his own Party is not with him.

And the Russia thing isnā€™t going away. He will face the music and do a Russian dance.

What he seems to be good at, is holding on by a thread.

Heā€™s a barely functioning illiterate. Trump insults and threatens people/countries and then forgets who he threatened about what.

This is how the governors in the South have run their states for decades if not the last 220 years. Whatever rich slob moron can get the white rabble and plantation/corporate owners behind him rules the Conservative Cuckooā€™s Nestā€¦whether they be Democrat Dixiecrats or Far Right Republicans.

1 Like

Holing onto a thread until he has to go bankruptā€¦again. Trump is going to cause a World War if not a nuclear one and/or run up a huuuge deficit with his tax cut to the rich and banking deregulation which can only cause another worldwide Great Depression.

Everyone, including the white middle class and rabble in the South, sees it coming and feels hopeless to stop this maniac and his spoiled rich kids from blowing up the world.

Since the Congressional GOP are all cowards and the Supreme Court is now packed with Koch Brother corporate shills and/or Christian Wrong bigots who donā€™t give a shit about making the federal system spelled out in the Constitution work, the country is now dong a slow motion death dance with the devil.

The Trump administration is the most corrupt we have ever seen both domestically with NeoNazis and Wall Street fraudsters running the White House and from outside with Russian infiltrator traitors. Trump is like jelly in the hands of some of the dumbest and most vile people on this earth.

And the Republicans enthusiastically nominated and then elected the American version of Nikita Khrushchev.

2 Likes

Heā€™s a weaselā€™s weasel alright. I guess he is a success at being a failure is one way of putting it. He teeters and he totters but he donā€™t fall down.

I think his days are numbered and heā€™s in far too deep into things much to real and illegal to save himself this time.

The Russian thing appears to be at a standstill, so no instant gratification, but when they do come out and after him and the crew, its going to be merciless.

And yes, I do think that he is a big enough maniac that he would start a war to save his ass. Most likely though, heā€™d lose both, because he is also a loserā€™s loser.

1 Like

The border collie parent gave him his smarts. It is not a good idea to have a border collie who is smarter than its owner. I know that from experience. Mine is a genius and overthinks.

All bark, no stump.

Why do drumpf and his acolytes seem to think that this famous ā€œwallā€ is going to solve anything? The East Germans had their wall in Berlin with watch towers and mine fields that could be managed to prevent passage a lot easier than a wall several thousand miles long with people driving along it only occasionally. And their wall didnā€™t do a particularly good job of preventing East Germans from escaping to the West. Why do the drumpfbots seem to think that their wall will be any different.

Actually, what is funny is that the Wall along the borders between the Germanies was mostly fence. There were only a few patches that were actually wall. Berlin was effectively an island in the middle of the GDR, so it was mostly wall, except, of course, where rivers, canals and lakes were the borders. In other words, kinda like what weā€™ve got along the southern border.

The big difference is that the East Germans were trying to keep people IN not OUT, so they had a no-manā€™s land of mines along the INSIDE of the fence and watchtowers with soldiers ready to shoot their own countrymenā€¦

Who in their correct mind EVER thought the bully was a great negotiator??

Hereā€™s Trump method of negotiation in the real estate business:

• give lucrative contracts to small vendors and contractors
  • when itā€™s time to pay, suddenly say they did a crappy job, evidence in hand or not, hence you wonā€™t pay them
  • lowball them, and when they complain, simply say ā€œthen I wonā€™t pay you at all and sue meā€

Actually, thatā€™s plain and simple BULLYING. And it doesnā€™t work like this in politics or in foreign affairs, especially in the latter when some leaders are way crazier than you are, in countries thousands years old where people would rather die and take you with them rather than lose face.

Oooooh! Those faces! Precious!
Dogs make me so happy.

Oh yeah Stubborn is the middle name
They key is they need a job or they go crazy. Farleyā€™s self appointed job is to keep the sky over our property free of hawks, buzzards, swifts, osprey , eagles, bats and anything else that would have the temerity to occupy our airspace. Squirrels and cats are also verboten
We are lucky to have a couple of acres he can patrol

I do prefer them to many people I encounter , non judgemental you know

1 Like

In other news, water is wet.

Ditto for Scout. He loves squirrel patrol. And he thinks drive through banking is just a giant treat dispenser.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available