Discussion: 3 Dead In Northern California Shooting, Gunman Killed After Wounding Children

C’mon now. This isn’t rocket science. The fucking guns have to go!

3 Likes

2d Amendment has to go.

2 Likes

@ralph_vonholst we got nuthin’ on N. California considering our legislature (Arizona) saw fit to allow guns in establishments where alcohol is served and two weeks after my Congresswoman Gabby Giffords was shot in the head they decided to name the Colt .45 “peacemaker” the state pistol.
I am still ashamed about all that.
A lotta legislators here think they’re living in the 1880’s

8 Likes

It’s harder to buy Sudafed than it is to buy a gun and bullets.

10 Likes

Where are our Founding Fathers when we need them? It is absolutely absurd to think that , had they had a crystal ball, they would have come up such a loose plan for guns. Anyone who thinks they would have is as batshit crazy as the mass murderers.

3 Likes

The terrorists win again…

9 Likes

10 Likes

You’ve got the greatest mind ever

1 Like

The Catholics had this one thing right: in theory, absolution is supposed to require penance – doing something to atone for your sin – in addition to merely confessing and saying you’re sorry. (Yeah, I know that in practice it didn’t/doesn’t work that way.)

How effing clearer did they have to be? Because well-regulated militias were essential to local defense, people weren’t supposed to be arbitrarily barred from serving in those militias. Any %$^&&$% language they could have come up with would have been similarly twisted and deliberately misread by the gunhuggers.

2 Likes

At the same time white male mass shooters will be called terrorists.

2 Likes

or a paint marker!

4 Likes

LA Times, July 2016

Gov. Jerry Brown on Friday signed six gun-control bills into law, including a requirement that ammunition purchasers undergo background checks. The governor vetoed five other measures, including an expansion of the use of restraining orders to take guns from people deemed to be dangerous.

“My goal in signing these bills is to enhance public safety by tightening our existing laws in a responsible and focused manner, while protecting the rights of law-abiding gun owners,” Brown wrote in a message.

Brown approved bills that would ban the sale of semiautomatic rifles equipped with bullet buttons allowing the ammunition magazines to be easily detached and replaced.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Because it will never pass. Never. But a gun without bullets is just a club. And there never has been a mass clubbing from a car, or from elevation into a crowd, ala Las Vegas.

4 Likes

The way things have been going, it may not even take until next week.

2 Likes

GOOD FOR YOU!!! May they know your voice too, so they know what is coming.

I put my favorite Rep, Darrell Issa on Speed dial,(both offices), a Samantha Bee suggestion, and I have called way more often since I did. It is so satisfying, but remember if by chance they do something not crazy, let them know you appreciate that too. :wink:

6 Likes

Thank God his freedoms weren’t taken away.

1 Like

Jerry Brown is always good at expressing the true goals of the majority of Americans.

2 Likes

Then I guess it’s not the time ti talk about this…
maybe after the next killing spree…

What, were there blastocysts or embryos killed?
That’s the only time there’s a ‘right to life’.

Dark times indeed…

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available