WSJ: Trump Wants To Buy Greenland | Talking Points Memo

14 Likes

This is The Onion, right?

Or Borowitz maybe?

If it’s true then I’d rather we buy Switzerland. I hear they have really good cheese

27 Likes

Is this where he intends to send green people?

Next, is he going to buy Brownland and Blackland? And rename America Whiteland?

6 Likes

the President would womanize, he would drink…he would make outrageous claims like he wants to buy Greenland, or that he invented the question mark…

17 Likes

Better looking than Trump and his “supermodel” wife or any of his damned kids.

And 100% less plastic than Melania, Ivanka, and Tiffany!

17 Likes

I hope he plans to use his own money

9 Likes

LOL…
Must be the reason why Trump does NOT do anything about climate change…so that the glaciers will melt faster and he will have more lands to build Trump Towers!

4 Likes

When everyone in the room says you are drunk, sit down!

6 Likes

Maybe he should try to buy Gibraltar, since they wouldn’t hold that Iranian tanker like Trump demanded that they do.

2 Likes

You knew it and Inuit

50 Likes

That is the funniest sentence I have read all month.

10 Likes

About 90% of Greenland’s population is Inuit, which is very similar to the demographics of Canada’s Nunavut Territory.
oops Beaten to it by Brian512!

7 Likes

Yet another example of why I believe it’s going to get worse before it gets better. He’s going to ramp up the batshit and venality to eleventy before he’s done. He is the ultimate suicide bomber–except he throws away the belt moments before it goes off, into a large crowd, as he runs for safety. Dems’ job is to block off all possible escape routes as they nudge him off the stage.

15 Likes

Unlimited access to AR-15s, high capacity magazines, loss of access to the European Community, a completely “dfferent” health insurance model that provides excellent health care results to some percentage of the population (albeit with a loss of coverage for a significant percentage of their population), a “motivated” Customs and Border Patrol regime. they could probably swing their own Fox News channel broadcasting 24/7 in Danish and Inuit…

Errrrrrr… other than that, I got nuthin’…

20 Likes

Trump Wants To Buy Greenland

He needs a base for Space Force.

15 Likes

Didn’t see yours before posting mine…:smiley:

6 Likes

Okay, that’s just damn funny! :joy:

14 Likes

Which is it? Yupik.

15 Likes

After the financial collapse, the CEOs that engineered scams may need to find a nice place to hide out. If Larry Culp can blow $2 million on GE shares, he can surely afford an igloo overlooking Sermeq Kujalleq.

8 Likes

Barking mad.

9 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available