With JD Vance, Things Just Get Weirder And Weirder

In fairness to him, it’s difficult to raise children alone. You might even say it takes a village.

48 Likes

This is what happens when you run with a set of carpet baggers and weridos.

25 Likes

98 Likes

Microbes want their world back and it looks like they’ll get it soon.

By the way, the Amazon Rain Forest is going to die and there is NO stopping it now. I promise you it is GONE! Fucking goddamned Humans! We fuck up everything! EVERYTHING!

Look at all the garbage you drive past dow the highway. Look at all the shit floating in our oceans, streams and rivers. Do you even see it?! People just drive on buy like it’s no big deal. Then it floods and suddenly your up to your necks in sewage. # FUCK!

19 Likes

Florida could be in play this year – the Democratic candidate, Debbie Muscarel-Powell, is within striking distance of Senator Skeletor. And Florida also has an abortion rights amendment on the ballot, which is polling above 50% (but needs 60% to be enacted). Both of those things could get Vice President Harris and Governor Walz over the top. Forcing TSF to spend money in Florida is money he can’t spend in Ohio, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Georgia, and Montana.

73 Likes

He should be. He’s been raving and hinting for years about how violence is a good way to solve some problems …he just never expected any blowback.

19 Likes

As you can see, Pelosi and Biden have proven to be true leaders who did know when to give up control and, indeed, made sure they had someone prepared to take the reins.

55 Likes

I agree with JD Vance that Melania is worthless.

44 Likes

“Once Close, Biden and Pelosi Are at Odds.”

She’s got some shit to answer for. Schumer too.

4 Likes

Women coming to vote against J.D. Vance like

cat-jumping-1938035115

52 Likes

More appropriate Trump: “I don’t want to say exactly who the worst president was, but it’s me.”

And David, you show Harding, but TFG fancies himself as McKinley, greeting prospective voters at his house in Canton on Mark Hanna’s dime. (He wishes – McKinley had a brain and Hanna. Trump has syphilis and Steve Bannon. And no way he or his pals are paying for any of it – that’s for the rubes.)

Incidentally, this Pennsylvania voter is DEFINITELY voting for Kamala.

39 Likes

Sure maybe, but if they are worried about losing florida they already lost the election. I dont see any scenario where flordia is the deciding state.

13 Likes

Guys, humans are going extinct. Keep on talking politics while everything around you goes to shit.

8 Likes

I’ve been married to a feminist for nearly 40 years. I was a humanities prof, she was an investment advisor. Who do you think brought home the bacon for us? Not that I didn’t make some good money for years, but compared to her? Men should get a clue. She took good care of me, I took good care of her. No kids, lots of travel, lots of fun. Men, put your egos aside . . . maybe YOU’RE the ones who need to be taken care of. Good grief, no shame in that . . . show some respect and humility to the sex that, well, gave you birth.

As for the “purpose” of post-menopausal women, damn, I lived in a beach community for a few years on the North Oregon Coast - post-menopausal women - in their 60s-90s, kept that place running . . . well, that and the gin they consumed!

Someone needs to tell Vance and Trump to go suck on it. God these people are loathsome.

93 Likes

Point:

Counterpoint:

50 Likes

What shit? How she convinced Biden to do the right thing? He might not be thrilled about it now, but iam sure he will be fine going down in history as making a sacrifice to save democracy.

55 Likes

On top of all his multiple personality disorders. Unfit for office.

27 Likes

Before I thought that Mr. Trump was going to lose. Now I think that KH is going to win: a huge difference!

42 Likes
16 Likes

Only if Kamala wins.

3 Likes