With A Pre-Election EO, Trump Is Again Pushing For Something He Calls ‘Patriotic Education’ | Talking Points Memo

On Election Day Eve, President Donald Trump signed an executive order underlining a central theme of his reelection campaign: Liberals want to indoctrinate America’s children. 

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1341930
1 Like

More bullshit!

6 Likes

Trump Is Again Pushing For Something He Calls ‘Patriotic Education’

…to be administered by the representatives of a recently defunct university…

7 Likes

With so many words in the English language at his disposal he invariably chooses the dumbest ones and strings them together to create moronic word salad.

16 Likes

“If you do not speak its language, perform its rituals, recite its mantras, and follow its commandments, then you will be censored, banished, blacklisted, persecuted, and punished."

Says the guy who advocates capital punishment for those who take a knee for the National Anthem.

20 Likes

A recently deservedly defunct university.

3 Likes

Better known as tRump’s re-education camps. Xi says its a great idea too.

13 Likes

“Viewing America as an irredeemably and systemically racist country cannot account for the extraordinary role of the great heroes of the American movement against slavery and for civil rights — a great moral endeavor that, from Abraham Lincoln to Martin Luther King, Jr., was marked by religious fellowship, good will, generosity of heart, an emphasis on our shared principles, and an inclusive vision for the future,” the order said.

What was whoever wrote this on when they wrote this shit? Religious fellowship? JFK was suspicious because he was a Catholic. The first black man to become President was called a “Muslim”. A generosity of heart was at the center of red lining, and urban renewal which impacted minority communities. And the only shared principles were keep the “darkies” down where they belong.
I want the name of the person who wrote these offensive lies.

6 Likes

Chapter 1, Lesson 1

Never vote for a bone spur chickenhawk who conspires with Russia to get himself illegitimately elected.

Lesson 2- Treason is BAD.

Lesson 3- Drunk people who ingest alcoholic beverages rectally, who rape and molest women, and who have $250,000 in gambling debts mysteriously paid by someone else, do not belong on the SCOTUS.

Lesson 4- Paying zero fucking taxes for years on end is not Patriotic.

Lesson 5- Anglicizing your name is not Patriotic.

Lesson 6 - Being a douchebag is not Patriotic.

13 Likes

I’m reminded that nothing goes better with reeducation than forced labor.

10 Likes

Trying to shore up the fortunes of Cruella DeVos. Her reign of terror is over, and she’ll have to go back to biting the heads off lizards in the privacy of her country estate.

6 Likes

In the 19 days following the tweet, the Pulitzer Center received 421 survey responses from teachers who decided to incorporate the project in their classes. In contrast, only 145 surveys had been submitted 19 days before the President’s tweet.

This is what happens every time with him. The consequences of all his actions are unintended.

3 Likes

What, did they run out of immigrant children with heads?

4 Likes

Dickhead.

4 Likes

Ewwwwwww… she’s biting those off too? :scream:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

I smell the rancid brimstone stank of Steven Miller on this.

5 Likes

OT – And the hits keep on coming. Another lawsuit thrown out from the tRump campaign. They certainly are a litigious bunch.

https://foxreno.com/news/local/judge-rejects-trump-campaign-lawsuit-over-clark-county-mail-ballot-counting

Btw, I just learned a little bit today what the legal terms “champerty” and “barratry” sorta kinda mean. Who knew? Can’t remember how I ran into those words but I think I was looking up overly litigious bullshit by bad actors and that came up somehow.

4 Likes

This will be our lives for the next little while: attempts at usurpation via litigation. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Oops…didn’t see the comment that slid in while I was typing mine!

Guess we could ask Mr Cruella about this…

2 Likes

Yes, but bits like “champerty” and “barratry” at least make for some good Scrabble days.

3 Likes