Wisconsin Election Investigator Praises GOP Guv Contender Suing Election Commission | Talking Points Memo

The leader of an investigation into Wisconsin’s 2020 elections praised a Republican gubernatorial contender Sunday and asked a Republican Party crowd to continue supporting his investigation. 

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1398314

Hard cheese.

6 Likes

They only know one song, don’t they? Even bothsider AP news gets a story correct, for once:

https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-arizona-donald-trump-voter-registration-tucson-c64bba90b8c074bf8bdfd2c751b6b0f2

11 Likes

BAT. SHIT. INSANE.

Never wrong, always right in their heads. I feel sorry for their relatives.

12 Likes

Breaking: Pope is an old man. Elephants take huge shits. Fat, sweaty, bald, white male born in the 1950s displays profound Dunning-Kruger syndrome and lack of moral center or ethics. Stories at 11.

18 Likes

What he really means: “Please let the grift continue!”

10 Likes

Gableman looks like the love child of Alex Jones, Mike Pompeo, and Steve Bannon…

16 Likes

Wait. He says he doesn’t know how elections work? Those words will certainly come back to haunt him. It’s good fodder for a TV spot, not to mention a court case.

9 Likes

“Kleefisch called commission members “unelected bureaucrats intentionally ignoring the law…”

…and yet fervently supports and believes in the legitimacy of Gableman’s unelected bureaucratic partisan farce of an election investigation…

17 Likes

And Tor Johnson.

15 Likes

Let the Jan 6 Committee continue its revelations and–eventually-- televised hearings. All of this bluster is background noise to throw attention somewhere else.

This is so boring and predictable.

11 Likes

“They come for us in tiny, tiny steps. They come for us in millimeters. And if you give a millimeter, they’re going to push and you’ve got to back up more. You back up, they’re going to push you again and you’ve got to back up more. I am done backing up. And I hope you are, too.”

Was there ever an executioner who claimed self-defense?

Victimhood is apparently the key to all GOP power, whether they’re in power or not.

16 Likes

They come for us on little cat feet. Then they stop for a while and lick their paws. They fall asleep in a sunshine puddle. Then they groom themselves all over again.

19 Likes

OT

Punchbowl co-founder is Jake Sherman of “Jan 6 Text Transparency “ note

I don’t care if news outlets are partisan as long as they say that they are instead of disguising themselves as “nonpartisan news.” Sherman is an asshole and Punchbowl News is fish-wrap.

22 Likes

They come for us in tiny, tiny steps.

No one’s coming for you, Michael. Ever.

8 Likes

Jabba the Judge says what?

4 Likes

But the second you believe that, that’s when BLAMMO, they get you.

6 Likes

When Repubs complain about alleged election theft, what they REALLY mean is that the wrong kinds of people are winning, i.e. not them, meaning racist white assholes with the IQ of a rotting peanut.

5 Likes

Gableman seems well fed I must say

Kinda reminds me of Rob Ford…

rob ford

11 Likes

I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by Fox News.

14 Likes