Whitmer Hits Back At Trump After Repeated Attacks: ‘He Has Only Lies, Vitriol, And Hate’

Here’s lusting at you, kid?

9 Likes

Some of us male-gender human creatures are so bad at reading the signals from our female counterparts. :man_facepalming:t5: Is there no one who can tell Current Occupant that going on and on with Gretchen Whitmer is a fool’s errand with only a kick-in-the ass ending?

5 Likes

I believe his problem with ramps is because he can’t see his feet when he walks because his fat gut occludes the view. That, and he’s neurologically impaired.

7 Likes

…also the three-inch lifts in the heels of his shoes.

3 Likes

Yeah, he really should be wearing really tall platform shoes.
Maybe even a Lincoln top hat.
It would make him look so much more Presidential. :wink:

Of course, a strong breeze might blow him over.
We could all be entertained while he rolls on the ground. :laughing: :rofl:

5 Likes

You may be inclined to think so, but that’s a slippery slope to travel…

5 Likes

So more like a shoot?

4 Likes

One can only admire that Whitmer doesn’t take any crap from Donnie. None. She fires back with the truth. Donnie cannot handle women criticizing him, so it has an even greater impact. Love it!!

3 Likes

The t rumpp campaign has fallen off a cliff.

3 Likes

I think in about three days President Psychopath will be at a rally and plead for Thanos to lend him his Infinity Gauntlet.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Well, there’s always…

… no.

… no.

… nope.

Wait. I’m thinking.

Ivanka?

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Maybe the inestimable Nancy Patricia D’Alesandro Pelosi?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

That’s gettin’ there.
Do they come in clown size? In orange? :wink:

Pelosi would/is definitely kicking his ass, but he never takes his ass-kickings from women seriously. I mean, he made Stormy use a rolled up Forbes to do that job. OTOH, I think Dotard would most definitely cave to Ivanka, and would sub to her wishes if she looked at him in the right way. Disgusting, yes, but true.

Why would you want anyone to tell him that?

3 Likes

“Fallen off a cliff”
The Trump Administration has rapelled the voters.

5 Likes

You beat me to it. I just drafted the exact same comment, luckily saw yours before I posted.

2 Likes

“…because he thinks it will help his reelection.”

He pulls crap like this because he enjoys hurting others.

Worse, many of his supporters get off on his and Miller’s intentional cruelties. They snicker at his putdowns of women and immigrants and could care less about Covid because so many of its victims are Black. I’ve begun to call them Vicarious Sadists, though perhaps its more the Honey Booboo reality TV, for the laughs. Does not make me respect his supporters!

2 Likes

That’s the base. Jumping.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available