When Will This Be Fixed

In Firefox I've noticed the lack of icons for several days. I know "like", I can find "edit" using mouseover, and "Reply" has the word next to it. That's all I need.

1 Like

No, it's Win 10 on Chrome.

Same set up here, I don't have an issue.

You did pay the extra ICON display fees with your membership this year right?

:>)

5 Likes

Yes, but I opted out of the widget surcharge.

2 Likes

Anybody got a fix for the no icon issue Mozilla/Windows 10?

They arent working for me in Firefox Ubuntu 18.04. In the past its usually been something with add block or similar, but not this time...everything of that sort is turned off

2 Likes

Imagination.

And muscle memory.

2 Likes

DANG!

3 Likes

bacon flavored bourbon?

1 Like

So my computer rebooted last night for updates and now the icons are gone everywhere. Has anyone responded to this or are looking into it?

Don't know where else to put this, but a banner ad on a story linked from the TPM main page advertised an apartment in Berlin on a street called Liegnitzer, from a company called Ziegert, for 259,900 euros. It was strange enough that I did some investigation, and I hope at least that TPM makes some money from that.

I know all browsers are adding automatic tracker blocking by default, I wonder where the icons are hosted...I tried to figure out if they were being blocked somehow, but decided my time was better spent elsewhere (where I get paid...lol)

I've tried Firefox, Chrome, and Edge on my Windows 10 and all of them have the problem. Also the "This site may have unsecure elements" warning that I reported ages ago.

Me too. Private modes also don't make a difference. I think I've even tried logging off, shutting down, and logging in again.

I reported it to siteissues@talkingpointsmemo.com.

1 Like

As did I yesterday. No word so far.

Maybe you're right and the icons will come with an upcharge. :grin:

All of the icons come from Font Awesome,

https://fontawesome.com/v4.7.0/icons/

Installing them is pretty simple, not sure why there is any problem at all...

Can we revert back to v4.6.9? It was so stable!

Hi everyone!

Apologies for not addressing this sooner I've been out of the office for a bit and wasn't able to reach out!

The team is aware of the icon issue here and are working on a fix. We apologize for the inconvenience - I know it's pretty annoying having the square boxes at the moment. :confused:

Let me know if you have any questions!
Jackie

1 Like

Seem to be fixed now...

4 Likes