WH Denies Oppo Research Against Fauci | Talking Points Memo

So, DEAD TO RIGHTS, huh?

bus

5 Likes

Benedict Arnold was also a historical figure. But Fat Donnie is also hysterical and histrionic.

3 Likes

And no one could show what this oppo research was with the WH tag on it?

Why, with this WH, would anyone bring this idea up if they didn’t have the evidence in hand to show right up front?

What level of moron would take such an important position as to the lies being told by the WH about the virus and not have the evidence in hand???

4 Likes

You know who’s farther from the truth? You know who has spent a lifetime professionally engaged in discovering the truth? You know who has no contact with the truth? You know who stands up at the podium and slings snarky preplanned insults from her binder? I will give you 58 guesses.

8 Likes

Senator Blutarsky would be an improvement over any number of senate republicans.

6 Likes

Asked again why the White House sent a memo to reporters citing an unnamed official — given the President has previously said that he doesn’t trust anonymous sources and has also made mistakes, such as suggesting that the public inject themselves with disinfectants to treat COVID-19McEnany said that Trump “stands by the actions and the steps he has taken in this historic response.”

Jim did you, or didn’t you then ask Kaylie “are you saying that the President stands by his suggestion that people inject themselves with bleach or other disinfectants?” It’s not like Kaylie is going to be straight with you, or give you an exclusive, do your damn job, Jim!

5 Likes

The damage is already done. They leaked to the WaPo because leaking to Fox would have been too much on the nose. This way, Fox can run with the content that was published in a legit paper. I wonder why they cut Maggie Haberman out of the loop? This sort of thing is her bread and butter.

Fauci might as well resign. It would do more good than anything he can do by remaining.

9 Likes

Asked again why the White House sent a memo to reporters citing an unnamed official — given the President has previously said that he doesn’t trust anonymous sources and has also made mistakes, such as suggesting that the public inject themselves with disinfectants to treat COVID-19 — McEnany said that Trump “stands by the actions and the steps he has taken in this historic response.”

20 Likes

It is truly remarkable that every press secretary is more unlikable than the first, by an order of magnitude. Remember good ol’ Spicey? Who could be worse?

Oh, Sara Huckabee could. She was really horrible, and took the venality, coarseness, lying, and assaulting of the press corps to unimaginable heights. She was truly horrible. No one else could be that bad.

And then Kayleigh. I truly cannot stand her, she is worse than the others, far worse (I’m leaving out the silent one because I never had a chance to form an opinion, even though she was on the job for 281 days). I can’t stand the sight of her.

I can imagine the interview: “do you feel like you are capable of being a bigger asshole than the person who had this job before you? You do? You’re hired”

26 Likes

Just another Trumpian effort at character assassination. Now THAT is really what the DEEP STATE is.

4 Likes

On Sunday, the White House sent news outlets [a list of Fauci’s past comment] regarding the coronavirus that later turned out to be inaccurate.

Haha.

Can’t have inaccuracies coming g from The administration, can we?

4 Likes

McEnany added that Fauci has said “that the record of this president is impressive” and that he “can’t imagine that under any circumstance that anybody could be doing more.”

5 Likes

After hearing K-Tel McEnema saying the White House wasn’t dissing Fauci, I now know for sure that the White House is dissing Fauci.

6 Likes

WH Press Secretary Molly McButter comes out, zamboni-like, for another round of clean up.

4 Likes
8 Likes

Reposted from : Trump Boosts False Conspiracy Theory That Doctors And CDC Are ‘Lying’ About COVID

This is a new disease and a pandemic. Of course thoughts may change as the medical and scientific communities learn more about covid-19. Recommendations will also change as to what is best practice, based on data and experience. As we learn more, we alter our previous approaches owing to advances in our understanding of the different aspects of the disease. Any intelligent individual ought to change their initial thoughts of a disorder when new observations suggest the change, which then leads to new or modified treatments that show improved patient outcomes. It’s called the scientific method based on causality. This is what works.

If you show me an individual who has not allowed his thinking to change based on the identification and understanding of facts (NOT political wishes) and testable treatment changes that help, I will show you a person who should not be in charge. Of course Dr. Fauci’s statements have evolved as more is learned about covid-19 - it’s the reason he is a true leader. President Trump and his administrative enablers need to realize it’s not about them, but the people they represent, which should be all US citizens. But that’s another story…

Meanwhile, President Trump and his Republican enablers are responsible for a very large fraction of the 135,000 covid-19 fatalities in this country, a number that will only increase. Do not allow misdirection - stay on topic. His inactions and illogical throught have led to the deaths of far too many people. Same goes for the Republican Party - as they are complicit. The President should be charged with gross indifference and manslaughter.

10 Likes

Wonder if Sarah Huckasands is relieved Kaleigh McInane is considered more loathsome than she?

4 Likes

White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany on Monday denied that its memo shared with news outlets criticizing Dr. Anthony Fauci’s past comments was the result of opposition research against the nation’s top infectious disease expert.

So it was what, a team building exercise, maybe?

Kayleigh, the damn memo exists. People can read it. (Well, not your boss. But others.)

8 Likes

Wonder who is doing the oppo research on Fauci. We had Giuliani doing it on Biden, and it ended with Trump being impeached…

4 Likes

Fauci has already said that he can’t stop Trump from saying stupid things on the microphone.

10 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available