Weisselberg To Plead Guilty To Perjury In Trump Civil Fraud Case

Everybody around trump lies, including trump company CFO Weisselberg. Now, who did they learn this behavior from?? trump taught them.

12 Likes

Money.

31 Likes

SCOTUS Watch: DQ Clause Decision Expected Today
The Supreme Court over the weekend announced an unusual last-minute addition to its calendar, strongly suggesting that it will issue its ruling in the Disqualification Clause case against Donald Trump at 10 a.m. ET.

Hilarious how this one they move quick on…

(That said, I’ll be happy to be rid of that issue, it was always desperate looking)

My Call: Unanimous that Colorado is overruled

The separate opinions are where the interesting things will be

12 Likes

Chump forces them to lie, and commit crimes. I am not giving any of them a pass…but it is what he does. Inevitably.

6 Likes

The Pachyderm Club is a major voting group in Colorado.

If the polls were always right, Hillary would be wrapping up her second term now.

44 Likes

I don’t pay much attention to the polls.
But what I do take away from them, as gospel…our country is getting stoopider by the day - not smarter. Even after getting both hands burned. And that affects Dems too.

Likely voters:

Registered voters:

9 Likes

OMG! I didn’t think he could get any older than he was yesterday, then today happened… couldn’t believe it ! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

36 Likes

Probably because Trump has a ton of stuff on Weisselberg and/or his family.

8 Likes

I think Trump creates his own “gravity well of corruption” and he attracts corrupt people into his orbit.

36 Likes

Trump is likely our next President. It is more likely than not at this point. Ignoring the polls won’t change them and these numbers of an incumbent President are definitely not what anyone wants. Consider that he’s running against a former President who is under multiple indictments, openly hostile to NATO, and so on … the situation definitely does not look good.

7 Likes

X 2 Justice is the GOP candidate
West Virginia’s Coal Baron Governor Owes Millions in Fines – Mother Jones

Jim Justice’s operation is a major scofflaw, ignoring court orders and failing to pay its taxes

18 Likes

34 Likes

I was disappointed by the link on Boeberts style in the WaPo. I tried to read about the fashion template on tips for accessorizing my Glock, but was told that I had stumped them. The problem was that I couldn’t tell if that was the point or if they yanked it.

6 Likes

Also, Nikki Haley won the DC primary. Try finding it easily. Not mentioned at all by the NYTs (guess they don’t have room after their many polls on how many men approve of Trump’s dancing). Oh, and of course no mention of the fact that he said Obama was president yesterday - twice.

38 Likes

Yep, it’s clearly non-justiciable in the absence of enabling legislation from Congress.

13 Likes

Just like Mitt Romney.

43 Likes

Yes, but how was Hunter implicated in the Big Guy’s flagrant flaunting of Video House’s rules?
You know he had to be.

21 Likes

Lies, and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them, Part ad infinitum…

6 Likes

I tried to read this puff profile of Lauren Boebert in the Washington Post, and it was so boring I had to stop. Not sure what they were thinking there

10 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available