WATCH LIVE: Trump And WH Coronavirus Task Force Hold Briefing

What Jared is profiteering? Who knew, who knew? Who could have expected this? Nothing like this has been in well, history!

4 Likes

WATCH LIVE: Trump And WH Coronavirus Task Force Hold Briefing

Fuck that, Iā€™m here for the comments.

22 Likes

Will they be sending each of us a few along with the $1200 check? Will be checking the mailbox constantly, waiting.

3 Likes

ā€œAs an infectious disease doctor, I think I speak on behalf of almost all of my colleagues ā€” if not all of them ā€” when we say, 'Yes, weā€™ve been worried about handshaking forever,ā€™ā€ Pottinger said. ā€œThis is clearly a great way for people to spread germs, including dangerous germs, from person to person. Thatā€™s always been true.ā€

Iā€™m shocked that he got that right.

4 Likes

Only for those who show appreciation, All others, fuck off.

1 Like

I am out. He is repetitive, self-congratulating -the usual.

5 Likes

I gotta admit that I have never seen anything like this before, you could cull 3 Bill Maher monologues, a Daily Show or two with a couple of Colberts out of one of these threadsā€¦

9 Likes

Not showing it on my local NBC. Darn

2 Likes

I am staying to see if a reporter launches at the stage because he or she just canā€™t take it anymore.

3 Likes

I can give up the California hug with casual acquaintances. But we need the human connection & respect of a good handshake!

3 Likes

Will the Secret Service stop him or her? Over/under is?

1 Like

Is the reporter armed with a cough?

5 Likes

Masochist

Yeah. Heck of a job FEMA.
Fucking Jeebus Christ. Stop with the Hydroxychloroquine happy talk. Just because you can pronounce it doesnā€™t mean it actually works!!! Fuck!

5 Likes

Recommending that people donā€™t touch is really a non starter.

2 Likes

The chyron on MSNBC:

PRES. TRUMP: CDC RECOMMENDS PUBLIC WEAR MASKS BUT Iā€™M NOT GOING TO WEAR ONE

Thatā€™s pretty good shade.

9 Likes

Make using hand sanitizer a part of the hand shaking ritual.

4 Likes

It leapt right out at me when he said itā€¦thus the post.

ETA: I think he just doesnā€™t want to mess up his makeup.

4 Likes

The French, hope they donā€™t give this up

Unknown-1

The dotard needs to give this up
Unknown

6 Likes

Now is the time for parade of oil CEOā€™s. Does he think we donā€™t know what corporations are or how they work? None of us is as stupid as he is. I guarantee it.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available