WATCH LIVE: House Voting To Impeach Trump For Inciting Capitol Insurrection Mob | Talking Points Memo

Chabot. “You aren’t letting us calla asingl witness”

The entire planet was a witness you choad.

4 Likes

The hearing was last Wednesday, brainiac.

1 Like

Anything that happen in the next week is on McConnell’s and the rest of the GOP’s hands.

3 Likes

“We haven’t heard he testimony of a single witness”

Weren’t you ALL eye witnesses?

Fucker.

9 Likes

The curve…the trend line…is set. Nothing about what we are doing will change it and nothing about a failure to do what we are doing would change it either.

The GOP is telling that to us every single time a new one stands up to promise that the response to impeachment will be violence, that they accept no accountability under any circumstances whatsoever no matter what and that whether accountability is attempted or not, they will continue to proceed with the escalation of their attempts to establish permanent minority-rules white Christian hegemony.

Make no mistake: that is precisely the message they are sending both to the rest of us and to the people they wish to commit the future violence.

True words.

7 Likes

Some Rs deviating from the party line. :clap: :clap: :clap:

3 Likes

“no due process”

Ah… this is the indictment phase, then the trial phase.

That’s called due process.

6 Likes

Van Dyne…says she’s back in Washington because the Democrats are playing politics.

NO BITCH…you are back to make sure crimes do NOT go unacknowledged and unpunished.

4 Likes

The FL cracker is blaming this on the “Resist” movement.
Ignorant
Fucker

2 Likes

Posey is now trying to blame the resistance for MAGA’s insurrection.

What a POS.

The resistance violently knitted pink pussy caps.

The horror.

5 Likes

This guy just basicallly said that the Dems are now victimizing he police by doing this. Fuck him to death.

2 Likes

It’s now being blamed on the “Resist movement” - sheesh…where were these fools last Wednesday?

1 Like

I am unsure who wrote Kevin McCarthy’s remarks, but they were shallow, glib, weak, awkward, and cringe worthy. If I hear another appeal to “our better angels” I will vomit.

4 Likes

Basic Republican Argument: See what you made us do!

8 Likes

To Republicans and all T rumpp supporters…

6 Likes

The angels beat you to it.

2 Likes

That means Kevin had a big hand in writing them, since he is deeply superficial.

5 Likes

…and then, “Look Over There!!!”

5 Likes

Bill Posey: wow dude. Weakest argument I ever heard. It would set a dangerous precedent to impeach a President that incited an assault in the Capitol? Like what?

4 Likes