WATCH LIVE: Fiona Hill, David Holmes Testify In House Impeachment Probe | Talking Points Memo

Editor & Publisher:

Executive Editor:

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1264253

I can’t decide if even Nunes buys the shit on that paper…

I loved the look on Schiff’s face after Nunes’ blather. He also paused just a beat before proceeding. Golden.

2 Likes

Trying to get some chores done but saw on Twitter Nunes called her a conspiracy theorist. Why these people don’t burst into flames when they say stuff like that is a puzzler to me.

8 Likes

Sondland was not to be the fall guy without a fight and that is why he testified. Now Giuliani, that whatever you might think of him, he is not stupid and is warning that he would not be the fall guy either… that leaves Mulvaney…

3 Likes

Links, please!

Giuliani has TOTALLY lost his mind over the last decade. He is erratic and unreliable in his speech and logic, that is to say very stupid. I imagine he might throw Trump under the bus and report years of Trump’s criminality, but I doubt he’s got the balls.

2 Likes

But his impersonation of Kate McKinnon is spot on.

2 Likes

Not as good as Jeff Sessions’

1 Like

Am I the only one that missed the “Kiev is now Keev” memo?

1 Like

Hey, Bub; that’s name brand toilet paper and the shit comes with it!

He only needs balls if he does it intentionally. He can still just be stupid enough to go on Hannity’s show and spill all the tea thinking he was helping.

2 Likes

It’s “Kyiv” as spelled in the native language and “kyeev” as pronounced in the native tongue.

I’m just tuning in, and wow, Fiona Hill!

1 Like

She is just destroying the Republican talking points. It’s a thing of beauty.

1 Like

I have this fantasy in which the cone of silence descends over Jordan until he’s just a moving mouth behind glass.

3 Likes

I can’t even listen to this Turner asswipe from Ohio. He should be selling Nu Skin or vacuum cleaners door to door. His feigned ignorance of what constitutes “direct evidence” is as shocking as Putin’s total control of the GOP and White House.

He really is despicable.

2 Likes

Just watched Dr. Hill’s answer to Republican counsel’s questioning: It was devastating to the Republicans and Trump.

3 Likes

Rep. Stefanik is lying her silly head off again as to the propriety of the impeachment proceedings.

2 Likes

Ms. Stefanik: Who you gonna believe – me or Trump’s lying memcon?

3 Likes

I like the Repugs’ attempt to conflate needing to hear from Hunter Biden AND Giuliani to “get the facts.”

Bullshit

1 Like