Wait, Trump Is Sticking With The No Sex Claim?

Brain explodes – It never occurred to me until reading that this is the real reason for the whole creation of woman mythology. A woman somehow has to owe her whole existence to the fact that a man “birthed her.”

Patriarchy on page 1.

42 Likes

Meanwhile at the Corrupted Court.

A Christian ministry urged the Supreme Court to criminalize homelessness

Let.
That.
Sink.
In.

GRM is a Christian ministry that requires all residents to work for them without pay for “six hours a day, six days a week in exchange for a bunk for 30 days.” They also cannot look for outside work during that month. That’s not all though. They must also attend church every Sunday (from a pre-approved list); Unitarian services are not acceptable. And they have to attend a chapel service twice a day. And they can’t smoke or drink. And they can’t have sex during their stay.

What if you’re disabled or have medical or mental health problems that prevent you from attending church? What if you aren’t Christian? What if you just don’t want to participate in the religious activities? Too bad. You can’t stay at their shelter.

We know how the six Holy Rollers on the corrupted court will rule.

54 Likes

Is that a quote from Mein Kampf?

I think what you are forgetting/leaving out is that in this one case the Evangelical machine weighed in on aid to Ukraine. Ukraine is 62% some sort of Christian religious believer. That’s fertile ground for Evangelicals to increase their presence.

15 Likes

While like every election, 2008 was bitterly fought, McCain did not personally loathe Obama. They ended up with a relationship of mutual respect. Recall McCain even had Obama speak at his funeral:

51 Likes

I’ve said it before, but it bears repeating: If I’m half as sharp as Biden is when I reach his age, I’ll call it a win.

67 Likes

I believe it is.

2 Likes

OK thanks. That was 8 minutes and I still don’t get it

1 Like

Nope–sorry. This one, we can’t blame on Biden:

45 Likes

Could that “neighboring big power company” be our friends at Xcel? They have to pay for the CO Marshall fire from a couple yrs ago.

5 Likes

Same can be said of Maple grandpa’s minions. Fortunately the vast majority of them have since figured it out.

1 Like

46 Likes

And some think Biden’s brain doesn’t work because he is eldery.
#HAH!

34 Likes

And Allen Weisselberg wrote everything down.

25 Likes

I’m still trying to figure out why, if a zygote, embryo, or fetus is a “person” and its continued presence in the mother’s body threatens her life, abortion would not fall into the category of killing in self-defense.

36 Likes

Yeah, from what I recall Davidson was like the fox in the henhouse. He was working for Chump basically, acting as the attorney’s for both women but doing, basically, Chump’s bidding. Long time ago, I could be wrong. So I have no idea why he would be having an existential meltdown on a penny-ante buy-off scheme. It had to be crystal clear by that point…that nothing Chump did was going to dissuade his voters. He was a Russian stooge, asking for Russian help. He was on tape talking about how he just walked up to women and grabbed their genitals. There was no doubt he was a serial adulterer.

The biggest joke about the whole Stormy Daniels thing, and Chump’s big problems now 8 years later, is he never needed to worry about any of this for one moment. He didn’t need to pay anyone off, in fact it prob. won him some votes.

18 Likes

I mused a couple days ago here that Trump would eventually just not show up on a trial day, testing the system.
“Whatcha gonna do about it?!”
Most people think despite his ADHD, and inability to suffer the slings and arrows of prosecution for weeks on end, he’d grit his teeth and get his perfect attendance badge. But Trump is famously swayed by his band of sycophantic idiots and rabble-rousers. And he listens intently to what Steve Bannon says.
I still say the daily grind gets to Trump, and he skips out on a court day. Of course his attorneys will assert some semi-plausible reason, and as always the justice system will let him skate relatively unscathed for it.

17 Likes

President Obama has class. TSF is devoid of class, self-awareness, human decency, yadda yadda yadda.

25 Likes

I seem to remember, in no particular order, sharks, magazine spanking, tighty whities, and a mushroom-shaped something or other, all in hopes of one lucky gal becoming an apprentice of one form or another.

13 Likes

Yes, it is Xcel. They are not my utility, thankfully, but prob. indicative that greenlighting residential solar rooftop projects is not going to be a given anymore.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available