Turns Out The White House Was Behind Ross’ NOAA Threats After All

Wilbur has forgotten which player on the team throws those pitches (hint, Wilbur, just change one letter - the last letter - of the word before the parentheses), and there’s a good likelihood he doesn’t recall the name of the sport.

1 Like

Can’t wait for the time in the future when all the Republicans deny being on the Trump train.

1 Like

Three lines, succinct defined.

2 Likes

So much for having any kind of integrity. I guess that goes out the window when it comes to licking trump’s ass. And for what, pray tell.

Too many innocent people will be hurt by this.
I just wish him the worst health ever.
Also it would be better to have him live through losing his re-election. That will be so enjoyable.
“Dude’s gotta go.”

2 Likes

He will self-destruct over another incident or 2, small stuff like the Alabama fiasco.
Wait for it.

I would hand him another shovel.

Certainly not remakes of movies that don’t need to be remade.

1 Like

Trump heard “Alabama” when he was told “the Bahamas”, and he’ll never believe that he mis-heard. Probably he was tossing his golfing opponent’s (?) ball into a pond at the time.

3 Likes

Plus: Hillary won. The election didn’t swing to Trump, the Russians meddled in the vote tally of the “swing” states, that’s all. Why not? Americans won’t investigate political crimes, nope, not even treason, because the criminals (republicans) squeal “they’re playing politics!” Well, DUH.

6 Likes

Meanwhile, Young Sheldon is fined $272,000 for using a tornado warning sound in an episode that was too close to the real thing…

The FCC has hit Young Sheldon with a massive fine for including a simulated version of a tornado warning in an episode. The Big Bang Theory spinoff is the latest in a series of shows to get called out for the stunt, and the fee is not insubstantial. If CBS cannot argue the case, it will have to pay $272,000 for the misstep.
The case stems from an episode of Young Sheldon that aired back in April. In it, producers apparently included a sound that was too similar to a real tornado warning for the FCC’s liking.

So to summarize – include a fake tornado warning in a situation comedy set in 1989 and get fined $272K.

Falsely report to tens of millions of people that Alabama is under threat of a hurricane that will be worse than predicted…and…???

4 Likes

That’s on Hillary and the DNC, blame the right people.

I’m having trouble thinking anyone around trump is innocent, even if it started out just being their job.

I know what you mean, who could possibly work for him? I see him talking and laughing with his helicopter crew and it is sickening.

I really think this is the most likely scenario. And since he can never admit to being wrong, this is what we get.

1 Like

On President Donald Trump’s orders, acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney told Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross to strong-arm the NOAA into supporting President Donald Trump’s baseless insistence

So, it was a conspiracy to extort a federal employee. Thanks for setting the record straight.

Charge Mulvaney and Ross immediately. They have no legal protection. They belong in prison.

4 Likes

NOAA has released a visual of the Trump Shit-Storm calendar view from January 20, 2017, to present.

1 Like

Ask the people in the Ag Dept about that.

1 Like

GOP politics trumps science, justice, truth!

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available