Turns Out The White House Was Behind Ross’ NOAA Threats After All

Trump will deny it and call it fake news. Than at the next campaign rally, he’ll brag about how he forced the NOAA to do his bidding. Then at a subsequent press conference when pressed on his campaign rally admission, he’ll say he was just kidding.

Trump at a campaign rally, “I says Mulvaney, we can’t have the NOAA saying this stuff. I told Mulvaney to get over there and threaten their jobs. And the NOAA recanted. Boy did they recant”.

53 Likes

No snark is needed here.

Trump Deciding what is needed
Trump Deciding what is objectively in the realm of reality

That would get even George Wallace ready to vote for Trump’s ouster and subsequent imprisonment in an Impeachment Trial in about 10 minutes.

No amount of abject racism and hate makes a Force Five decide to go west.

22 Likes

Instead of honoring those who died on 9/11, we get this shitstorm about the extraordinary lengths the administration goes to prop up Trump’s eggshell ego. Thanks, Jill Stein.

40 Likes

Turns Out The White House Was Behind Ross’ NOAA Threats After All

Now there’s a surprise.

32 Likes

Next time I1 and others from this Klan are in Air Force One, can’t someone hack into AF1 and fly it into the eye of the next hurricane, then make it nosedive into the Atlantic Ocean?

I mean, I’m not suggesting anyone do it, but just asking the question “Isn’t this possible?”

11 Likes

Does this mean that Wilbur wasn’t sycophantic and devious enough to come up with the threats on his own? Or was he just busy in Greece and the time zone difference allowed Mulvaney to jump in with a directive that would make Dear Leader happy with his efforts?

20 Likes

IOW they lied, again.

17 Likes

Trump > Mulvaney > Ross. Of course it was “our favorite” individual one who set this in motion.

11 Likes

Wilbur probably didn’t even realize NOAA was in his bailiwick til Mulvaney told him.

42 Likes

So technically speaking we have a conspiracy to publish false weather information and source it to NOAA?

35 Likes

Oh. Say it aint so. I just dont believe it. Fake news.

4 Likes

Should we maybe nuke the hurricane, too, when AF1 is in the eye? Just to make sure. I heard nuking is what you’re supposed to do to hurricanes.

4 Likes

1,000 likes. This country has never been in such a protracted state of crisis (in terms of its very survival) in its history.

The unusual part of this is something which could only happen in 2019.

(1) We are fighting each other
(2) Some, who are fighting no one but the extent of their own greed, are profiting from all this

17 Likes

You mean to tell me that SS was getting orders from Himmler and they didn’t act on their own? I’m shocked to my core at this information.

15 Likes

When will Trump start Tweets running down people of science?
How long after that will he start removing them from public service or public comment?
When does the book burning begin?

8 Likes

I think he’s going to self-impeach.

13 Likes

24 Likes

Quelle suprise!

3 Likes

“Turns Out The White House Was Behind Ross’ NOAA Threats After All”

31 Likes

Wow. Has anyone ever seen a category 5 shit storm before? I’m not sure I’ve ever even heard of one. s/

25 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available