Trumpland Knew About Groping Allegations Against Nebraska GOP Candidate, Conway Says

It ought to be a million a day.

4 Likes

Ha! Especially since her husband (?) is no fan of the Orange buffoon. Traitor!

4 Likes

My God, she is despicable. Anything for the Almighty Dollar. Anything at all. Another person who has no bottom, no lower boundary she won’t trespass.

4 Likes

That relationship is a mystery to me. One would think with her unquestioned loyalty to DJT and his open discussion of DJT’s narcissistic personality disorder that they would not be together.

1 Like

Are they together? She must be in Nebraska, isn’t she? Or is she just phoning it in?

1 Like

There have been plenty of rumors of separation and impending divorce.

7 Likes

“They were shopping this around for a very long time. We know that as fact,”

Conway was “groping” for a way to spin this into some sort of innocence, and this the best she could do. That is another, less toxic, way for her to slink past the fact that everyone knew what this slime ball was doing.

2 Likes

Long ago (i.e. early in Trump’s *admin), she said something about having to be a model for her 4 daughters. I wonder what they’re learning from her.

7 Likes

Yep

7 Likes

GC3 was a fan, but it was the chaos that later turned him off.

1 Like

George is a republican, but he isn’t stupid. He’s no Trumper.

1 Like

Pelosi will have many pages in the history books telling of her accomplishments.
KAC will only be a sad footnote.

1 Like

He was a Trumper.

What eventually turned him off was the insanity that followed 2016.

2 Likes

Conway sure does like those who disrespect her gender - because she’s one of them.

She’d let any of her employers do it to her daughter, then chastise her daughter for leading them on.

I know he was. He left to work for the Lincoln Project. :wink:

He doesn’t work for em anymore.

She has no loyalty or liking for him.
She likes being the popular queen bee with power in her circle. Thats. It.

2 Likes

Right. Trump’s not “president” any more.