Trump Will Speak At DC ‘Stop The Steal’ Protest Of Biden Victory Wednesday | Talking Points Memo

The fat slob will turn them loose on DC. That’s the plan. Then blame ‘Antifa.’

5 Likes

“…has steamed for weeks”

Nice word choice, @mattshuham. He resembles several things that steam.

7 Likes

We used to call that Reality

4 Likes

As soon as section 230 is repealed and they become legally liable for what he posts.

4 Likes

The Putsch?

1 Like

Yes. Taking place in Georgia today. Just look for the “VOTE HERE” signs.

10 Likes

Rage Against The Machine. Special guest: The Machine.

13 Likes

And we do mean special.

3 Likes

In Slovenia is spelled Iglz.

6 Likes

<snort>

17 Likes

As always, they are hiding behind their own abject guilt.
There is no doubt in any quarter that “fraudulently chosen electors” refers to the Republican posers who illegally presented credentials in seditious opposition to a fair and certified election.

3 Likes

I just knew Scotland was going to do this because they don’t want him either.

Damn damn damn

17 Likes

“I don’t have all the smoking guns,” he said.

And by “not all” he means “none.” But he just knows, he’s got this hunch, see, that a national election challenged and slapped down three score times, certified at this point by every state, needs to be overturned. All you really need to know, you solipsistic little punks, you failed to learn in kindergarten.

19 Likes

If the crowd believed a word of their bullshit, they should turn on The Rump immediately for being such an incompetent putz loser. There is no other way to describe a plaintiff and set of attorneys who have their multiple days in multiple courts of multiple states, and somehow manage to let a million-person conspiracy slip under their noses without so much as a shred of proof.

12 Likes

May I suggest… " stop the fool…or stop the lies or …stop the unhinged psychotic" as alternative event names…

6 Likes

I’m fond of a theory that goes back earlier than that. Most humans’ first experience in social interaction is potty training. Those who receive an impatient, insensitive experience tend to be less socially aware and deft than those who receive kindness and patience. Trump was clearly potty trained by Darth Sidious.

3 Likes

You forget that the judges are all in on it, conspiring against him.

8 Likes

I fear this “rally” will be much larger and more violent than many in the news media seem to think. I hope I’m wrong.

3 Likes

“They tend to be the thousand-pound gorilla,” Martin said, referring to the Trump campaign.

Well, that’s just insulting.

“Stop The Steal” is comprised of

>twitch<

Group X comprises A, B, and C.
Group X is composed of A, B, and C.

'Tis a losing battle, I know. I haven’t even given up on “begs the question” yet, that’s how loony I am.

7 Likes

Even some Trump appointed judges. How did Soros pull that off?*

* Asking for a friend.

He’s still trying to reach the gold standard of “Four score and seven.” So little time remaining.

8 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available