Trump Throws Fit Over SCOTUS Ruling On His Tax Returns

Thanks @hagarwood for this item on Laurence Tribe.

And thanks Laurence Tribe!

14 Likes

Somewhere in that tiny brain, an aneurysm must be swelling…

Just not enough.

Yet…

11 Likes

Interesting unbelievably so.WOW !!!

“The court’s 5-4 decision, written by Justice Neil Gorsuch, means that Oklahoma prosecutors lack the authority to pursue criminal cases against American Indian defendants in parts of Oklahoma that include most of Tulsa, the second-largest city.”

17 Likes

Onward Christian Soldier?

2 Likes

boo hoo, buddy.
This means that his reelection is even more critical to his continued liberty… I guess we can expect an evermore dangerous and unhinged ride till November / January.

18 Likes

Will the defendant please rise?

15 Likes

Trying to rope Oklahoma back into the reservation…

1 Like

Has the sauce soured a bit in his Big Mac, then I am happy. Whether he is immediately endangered or not, it is echoing in his mind. Good deal.

4 Likes

Justice isn’t dead after all. It’s just sleeping very soundly, but it will awaken.

7 Likes

I feel more positive today than I have for many weeks!

10 Likes

And SCOTUS explains that he is wrong.

19 Likes

" Trump Throws Fit"

Same headline every day. Every hour.

12 Likes

I’d like to round up every last idiot who every wore a MAGA hat, and one by one put them, in shackles, on a polygraph and challenge each one to tell me this isn’t just the biggest crybaby ever seen in public life. Waaahhh! Not fair! It’s exactly what every crybaby who ever cried like a baby says. I guess they think he’s like McEnroe or something but all he is is a big damn crybaby.

32 Likes

Your goose is now cooked Mr. Trumpy. Better get fitted for a nice orange jumpsuit.

4 Likes

11 Likes

I expected the Dread Pirate Roberts would turn on him and maybe Gorsuch but never Justice Kegger

I’ll bet Alito and The Token were the dissenters.

12 Likes

17 Likes

“Most”? Which part of Oklahoma was not stolen from the Indians?

10 Likes

The Supreme Court sends case back to Lower Court, arguments to continue. This is all a political prosecution. I won the Mueller Witch Hunt, and others, and now I have to keep fighting in a politically corrupt New York. Not fair to this Presidency or Administration!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 9, 2020

…No Republican Senate Judiciary response, NO “JUSTICE”, NO FBI, NO NOTHING. Major horror show REPORTS on Comey & McCabe, guilty as hell, nothing happens. Catch Obama & Biden cold, nothing. A 3 year, $45,000,000 Mueller HOAX, failed - investigated everything…

…Won all against the Federal Government and the Democrats send everything to politically corrupt New York, which is falling apart with everyone leaving, to give it a second, third and fourth try. Now the Supreme Court gives a delay ruling that they would never have given…

…for another President. This is about PROSECUTORIAL MISCONDUCT. We catch the other side SPYING on my campaign, the biggest political crime and scandal in U.S. history, and NOTHING HAPPENS. But despite this, I have done more than any President in history in first 3 1/2 years!

But despite this, I have done more DAMAGE than any President in history in first 3 1/2 years!

FIFY

29 Likes

This is massive especially if it applies to all other treaties.

9 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available