Trump Teases Ominous Hit Job Against ’60 Minutes’ Anchor After Ditching Interview Early | Talking Points Memo

He is building up an “everyone is against me” scenario. Blame the press, blame the liberals, blame his staffers, blame his campaign and so on. Even his dog is against him. Hold that one, he doesn’t have a dog.

In actuality, when it was noted how many presidents had dogs, he probably did go to the pound or a breeder. But when they brought a pup out, it looked him up and down, went nope and quietly returned to its cage and closed the door itself.

23 Likes

Um, what?

I’d like to say that I’ve now heard everything, but, sadly, not from this collection of grifters, con men and criminals.

BTW, the public deserves to hear everything even if it’s not accurate? Sounds like mission statement of the National Enquirer.

13 Likes

I’m sure he was wearing his Superman underoos during the interview.

7 Likes

el estupor naranja

Lesley Stahl of 60 Minutes not wearing a mask in the White House after her interview with me. Much more to come.

v.o: “previously on ‘The Donald Trump Show’.”

(Extra ‘clip’)

9 Likes

My latest thought experiment has Biden with 379 Electoral votes. How’zatt for heat?

17 Likes

Mendacity and dementia do not go well as a cocktail.

5 Likes

Apparently Stahl was hospitalized with Covid in the Spring and has since recovered.

10 Likes

Trump campaign strategy for the next 14 days …

20 Likes

By roughly 9PM tonight my in-laws Facebook feeds will be lengthy diatribes against Stahl and 60 Minutes.

6 Likes

Speaking of internals, they’re probably showing that district-level polling isn’t looking good for old Donald:

12 Likes

Don’t look now, police associations, but once Barr is gone so is his ability to get you off the hook. Feed the meter and hope for the best, I guess.

10 Likes

Steroid withdrawal, and who knows what other drugs they pumped into him to give the illusion of manly vitality?

He may be too high-strung to go through with Thursday night. He sounds like he’s having a nervous breakdown.

10 Likes

“teases ominous hit job” or “lashes out”?

Which one is more accurate?

6 Likes

Giuliani, ‘mr. 50-50’

3 Likes

OT:
Hero. I wore the grooves out on “An Evening Wasted” in middle school.

Pretty extraordinary - Tom Lehrer, aged 92, has decided to put all his lyrics and sheet music into the public domain, before he passes away. https://t.co/WVctS3MUlf

— Brian Edwards (@brianftang) October 20, 2020
25 Likes

I get this vibe from the Seinfeld episode-

“She’s not wearing the rrribbon!”

3 Likes

Trump Teases Ominous Hit Job Against ’60 Minutes’ Anchor After Ditching Interview Early

FCS the man is supposedly The President, he is asking for a “Will No One Rid Me Of _______”.

Crickets from REPUGS, as usual.

Have they no shame or are they all YELLOW?

2 Likes

No other reason. He’s just losing it. It’s that simple. He feels the end coming and he’s totally flustered and knows he is painting himself into a corner and has no idea how to save himself – indeed if salvation is even possible.

7 Likes

Not even much of a ‘lash-out’, is it?

1 Like

He really doesn’t get that every time he opens his mouth like this, someone in his group is silently going “grow a pair and grow up”. Can’t see a redeeming trait in this to mangle into some sort of superman propaganda.

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available