Trump Re-ups ‘Stop The Steal’ Misinfo Slogan To Delegitimize 2024

He whined about the Emmy Awards being rigged too.

So much losing.

56 Likes

Release the Kracken the dam!

12 Likes

Truly sad, Thanks NRA HOW could you not know the gun was loaded??? Either you put bullets in it or you didn’t
Mother accidentally shoots, kills daughter when searching for keys in purse, police say (12onyourside.com)
“My world is just falling apart,” DeAnne Radley said. “I loved that little girl so much.”

The shooting reportedly happened around 10 p.m. last Saturday at their Edgehill Avenue apartment.

According to DeAnne Radley, she was searching for her keys in her purse when an unholstered gun inside her bag went off. Police said her 13-year-old daughter Dearria was hit by a bullet and died.

“I didn’t know my gun was loaded in my purse and it shot through my bag,” the mother said. “Then I saw the blood and oh God …”

The teenager was rushed to the hospital, where police say she died from a single gunshot.

“It’s a nightmare. Words can never describe the pain that I feel,” DeAnne Radley said.

41 Likes

The winning MegaMillions ticket was sold in New Jersey.

If a certain US Senator bought that ticket…:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

18 Likes

Woodland Park CO sits above 8500 feet so I’m thinking chronic hypoxia may be an issue there.

35 Likes

She was one vowel from naming the kid Diarrhea.

10 Likes

“Politically incorrect sheriff” is a tad redundant, no?

11 Likes

“Stop the Steal” is malleable and flexible. It’s the Big Lie of the 2020. It’s the Big Lie of 2024, too, with Trump already seeking to delegitimize any election he doesn’t win."

If the election is closely contested there will be violence. Organized violence by those capable of delivering it. Many claim merely because this time Trump will be out of power he’ll somehow, inexplicably, be unable or incapable of mustering violent factions to do his bidding. Ex-police, ex-military and ex-security services won’t heed his call, because it’s not the call of the sitting President. I fail to see whether in or out of office makes a difference. Maybe I’m missing something.

4 Likes

Not sure on the Schlapp read. These people are part of a religious group first, before they are political. Get that guy with the pastor for a weekend and he can be sweated out of the idea. It’s how they keep them in these ideas.

CPAC is a huge moneyspinner and ground zero for this whole movement. A place where all the religious shitheads get together and out-God each other. The Protestant Lourdes, but the cure is always hard cash.

On a side note, I knew a Protestant who went to Lourdes. Came back with asthma.

28 Likes
26 Likes

He’ll be able to pay his defense attorneys.

6 Likes

Rebuttal–

‘Stop Trump’s Stealing’

32 Likes

It’s the Tubberville reversal! Folks in Alabama see him and their Supreme Court, are repulsed by them and vote accordingly.

8 Likes

And of course Trump dances on her grave…and that is what she deserves, being scorned by everyone. Mexicans have a term for people devoid of dignity like her: “Arrastrada”, some one who drags herself to please someone, only to be held in contempt.

https://archive.ph/koU5f

22 Likes

Obviously Dominion is back to their old tricks. Powell will have to demand a recount, followed by several lawsuits.

13 Likes

ROTFLMAO!

39 Likes

And who can forget the fiasco around the (lack of) attendance at his inauguration.

Ugh.

33 Likes

I’m good with this afternoon.

9 Likes

Broken clock…

1 Like

I saw that coming with the crackdown and zero-tolerance policies being adopted around the country with regard to the homeless population.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available