Trump Re-ups ‘Stop The Steal’ Misinfo Slogan To Delegitimize 2024

6 Likes

His supporters feel abandoned by the rest of America. They all seem to want somebody to take care of them and to treat them nice because they are white or religious or otherwise “special.” The last time someone took care of them was when they were in grade school. Whining is all they know that works to get the attention they crave.

2 Likes

In spite of the fact of being in southeastern CT, I see this at the store all the time through my cashier line. I also see the well-off Karens behaving badly to the workers.

I enjoy the work at the store just to be able to see, live, what I keep hearing about in the media. I had someone Monday come through my line that blamed illegals for the increase in measles outbreaks. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

I think the board (not shareholders) holds the vote to allow for early sale of stock. But the board IS stacked with mushroom suckers including DJT, JR, Cash Patel, etc.

1 Like

I know this is (my least favorite word) snark, but did you have to make it read so real? You know, throw a little buffoonery in to clue in us literal readers?

1 Like

Proof of guardian angels and a right good one at that. My creativity seems to be around finding situations where their help is needed.

Oh, that wasn’t snark. 60 years on from the assassination and there are still classified documents about JFK.

After 50 years, the only remaining reasons to keep something classified are nuclear secrets (highly unlikely), protect a source (who the fuck involved is still alive), or matters of national security.

Literally just the three. What in the hell are they sitting on that can still be relevant today as a matter of national security.

Doesn’t mean that the CIA killed him or any of the crazy things, but could mean the KGB did, for example.

Whatever it is, the government is covering up something juicy.

And same thing on UFOs. Probably really is just some really cool super-duper-top-secret DARPA projects and toys, but it ain’t lens flares and people making shit up out of nothing.

2 Likes

New pajamas?

3 Likes

I am guessing I am older than you at age 68 and that I may have confused Bob’s Red Mill with Arrowhead Mills, located in Hereford, TX. I still enjoy their products as well. My memory remains good, but there’s a lot of data there that sometimes overlaps. That’s my story, anyway. Sorry for the confusion.

2 Likes

Yep, most likely Arrowhead Mills, which definitely would have been around the Panhandle when you were growing up.

3 Likes

I’m sorry, what?

1 Like

Now I’m confused.

1 Like

Recalls a dispatcher in Jersey City blowing a subway train past its stop under WTC on 911.
Saved who knows how many passengers on that train.
One can imagine the passengers asking, “Why didn’t we stop?”

3 Likes

Company

3 Likes

My question is, what did they tell the company?

A nearly $500,000 request was asked and accepted by an insurance company.

What was the company told?

1 Like

What, ME WORRY?

1 Like

I’m saying that even if that accident hadn’t happened, another was in the works. The mom set up a dangerous situation even if she hadn’t been the one to set it off.

2 Likes

Haha, okay

1 Like

We use Red Mill in our bread machine.

2 Likes

Best dried masa harina I’ve ever come across.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available