Trump Org Official To Testify In Stormy Daniels Hush Money Probe

CLAIM RATED: TRUE. :rage:

2 Likes

Idaho GOP launch ‘long shot’ effort to absorb eastern Oregon counties:…

[quote=“drtv, post:532, topic:233981, full:true”]
Oregonian here.

Not. Gonna. Happen.
[/quote]

Yeah, you couldn’t be that lucky. You will have to underwrite them welfare queens forever…

1 Like

If George Santos tell you that you are fucked, you better believe that, even if you would not trust him on the time of the day,.

We only had our excrement.

Kilgore Trout once wrote a short story which was a dialogue between two pieces of yeast. They were discussing the possible purposes of life as they ate sugar and suffocated in their own excrement. Because of their limited intelligence, they never came close to guessing that they were making champagne.

5 Likes

She still sneers when she tries to smile.

Huh. Thx. Never knew Champagne came from MAGA.

2 Likes

But now we have Mercedes hubcaps for making flatbread.

2 Likes

Yeast has much more going on and much more value than any MAGAT

3 Likes

Fair. Apologies for insulting yeast by proxy.

2 Likes

@Uggswell_P_Gravel is his handle

2 Likes

I think he might also have gone by the name Ugg the Repug at one time, going back 10 years (10 years!) maybe.

Ugg is off the site now, if I am not mistaken.

1 Like

Yes. Uggswell has been spotted here last month according to a search I did.

1 Like

He is with us still?
Apologies to @uggswell_p_gravel!
I could not recall his moniker rightly, for we have missed his paleo wisdom for so many winters now.

Perhaps his reticent manner is a lesson to us noisy moderns?

1 Like

It seems he has dropped in recently, but I didn’t see him. Search the name and that comes up.

From what I’ve read about TDFG’s batting prowess, there’s not much risk of him doing any meaningful damage.

2 Likes

Ugg is still around, has an active account but doesn’t post much. He took some time off to write a novel which was just published.

FB profile:

Here’s his book on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BQ9R29R3?ref_=cm_sw_r_mwn_dp_BX8KYTP7WMCKZNKSX3GH&fbclid=IwAR2fKKu4xBtJRmMTDqgeH9g5ullxyWbqcvGDuwbeaennkAbQknUQducnpVM

1 Like

download

4 Likes

Even five year olds can hit a ball on a tee. But I get your point. Still, it’s not what he’s capable of but what he fantasizes he’s capable of.

1 Like

Wow! We may be rubbing elbows with greatness here and never know. Thanks for sharing that!

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available