Trump Lashes Out At Cheney Over Possible Criminal Referrals

Yep, someone needs to encourage him to play a few late afternoon rounds at his Doral club in FL, where every day in Summer there are big thunderstorms rolling in from the Everglades towards the coast.

Just one more hole before the rain hits, and would you hold that 9 iron straight up in the air while I take a photo?

13 Likes

OT but we gotta take ‘em when we get ‘em:

Certainly made my day!

40 Likes

Happy Fourth, everyone.

Dark days ahead, but just reflecting on the long history to how we made it here, this nation has gone through so much worse and survived and even thrived.

This too shall pass.

51 Likes

Just make sure he’s standing on top of an artificial hummock or so, you know, so he’s up a bit higher.

8 Likes

Gaff him, cut off the head, cut off the tail, gut him and then use him for bait … cause the only thing he’s ever been good for is catching crabs!

6 Likes

25 Likes

Well, Donald, on this Independence Day it sucks to be named “Trump”. Get used to it because it ain’t gonna change anytime soon.

You will be remembered in the history books along side Benedict Arnold, Jefferson Davis and Judge Taney. NOT George Washington, Abe Lincoln or Franklin Roosevelt.

Those men were patriots and American icons. You were a traitor and a parasite to We the People who will take a pick axe to your tombstone, FOREVER !!

14 Likes

“… I’ll take the photo from waaaay over here. The, uh, framing is better that way.”

7 Likes

Yes … years from now being a " Total Trump"…
Will be how one describes a complete asshole -with criminal tendencies.

8 Likes

“Warmongering and despicable human being Liz Cheney, who is hated by the great people of Wyoming (down 35!), keeps saying, over and over again, that HER Fake Unselect Committee may recommend CRIMINAL CHARGES against a President of the United States who got more votes than any sitting President in history,” Trump wrote.
… … … … … …

The only human more despicable than trump would be Vlad Putin.
This quote shows trump to be seriously nervous and worried that prison is in his future.
It ought to be.

20 Likes

And yet, he only increased his share of the popular vote by 0.8% from 2016. In two tries, Trump couldn’t break the 47% barrier… a threshold that Mitt Romney managed in what was considered a pretty convincing loss.

35 Likes

OT: Mass shooting in Highland Park Il. This is a well to do area, it’s not supposed to happen there.

1 confirmed dead, multiple injured, shooter still at large>

14 Likes

Dicking today?

1 Like

… maybe … but did Benedict Arnold, or Jefferson Davis or any of the others supplement their treasonous “over throw the US Government” activities with flagrant adultery, sexual abuse, rape, pee-on-me perversion?

6 Likes

Oh, boy. Pop the popcorn. TFG knows he is in deep dodo now. When I read his screed, I pictured him in my mind’s eye in diapers. Another great visual is a bratty kid on the playground taunting the others kids.

6 Likes

Happy fourth to you and yours @castor_troy
We have our grandson visiting this week. It is not easy being 13 and going thru puberty.

12 Likes

That, police tear-gassing protesters in Ohio after another execution by cops…

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2022/07/04/akron-protests-jayland-walker/

11 Likes

“I got more votes than Millard Filmore!”

9 Likes

Could also discharge some 2nd Amendment solutions at it, too.

13 Likes

Yep. And came in second in his bid for re-election.

11 Likes