Trump Knew The Right Way To Declassify Documents

Well, Indictment Season is off to a nice start.

Anybody know what the seasonal decorations are?
I can’t remember.

I do know that the screwdriver is the official cocktail.

41 Likes

It seems self-evident.

5 Likes

I also like the one in which she’s standing on the outside of a prison cell looking in at Dumbo.

10 Likes
10 Likes

I wonder if Trumpy with be able to use his mind to levitate his fat ass out of jail after he is convicted of Espionage?

12 Likes

Nobody has that much brain power.

11 Likes

2978DFC6-8E92-41F9-ADC2-5796D6D8E116

27 Likes

If you’re really interested then this should help. It’s a cultural thing, that you don’t need to be a practicing evangelical to participate in, based on visions of a muscular Jesus and a dominant Xtian patriarchy. You will even understand the weird posters of Trump as “Rocky” or often as a muscled up superhero.

24 Likes

Can you repeat that, all in one breath???

5 Likes

8 Likes

A holiday movie already exists for Indictment Season.

handcuffs

17 Likes

Tempus Fugitive

16 Likes

From Peter Strozk’s twitter:

Peter Strzok

Don’t focus on the crazy start of this. Focus on the end. “If you’re the President of the US, you can declassify just by saying, it’s declassified, even by thinking about it. Because you’re sending it to MAL, or to wherever you’re sending it. So: where else did you send it?

So, yes, where else did Donnie send the telepathically declassified documents?
And, uh, what else were they?

31 Likes

Y’all are making fun of his brain power, but consider how the mere claim that he can declassify at will has kept his popularity from budging ONE INCH from what it was last June. That’s what I call mental power.

12 Likes

Tempus in a Teapot.

9 Likes

Can’t wait for the Supreme Court to rule that the president has mental superpowers bestowed upon them by the office. Will really help SCOTUS gain back all that lost credibility!

8 Likes

Mmmm!! Kinky.

Me likey.

3 Likes

That can be shown right after the Christmas morning Forbes magazine spanking!

6 Likes

Woof!

1 Like

Garland popcorn around these parts.

21 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available